💕Mikey x reader!💕

✨Fluff/confession✨
🛎️Requested by: Ch0co_lattes🛎️
Non-binary Y/n
F/i = favorite intrest

Mikey POV:
Finally finished another sketch! I smiled and got out all of my crayons, markers and colored pencils and got to coloring. I was cut short by a knock on my door, making me panic to his all of the little hearts with them and mines initials in the middle. "Mikey~! Open up already!" It was Y/n! "COMINGGGG!!!" I yelled as I put up the last of my little doodles of them in my drawer. As I opened the door, I saw their bright smile and almost melted right them and there.... I'm really down bad. "C'mon in! Mi casa, is... uh.... You casa!" They giggled at my stutter and just sat down with their own sketchbook. I sat closer to them than usual, wanting to reach the goal for today!

'Alright! Operation ask Y/n out is a go!' I thought, smiling to myself. They decided to talk first and we just branched off of that! We talked about art, movies, and other things until Donnie busted in, showing us his new invention. "It's made with metal chromosomes and microfiber! Isn't that awesome?! I also have some of Draxums lab tech I stol- uhm... Borrowed and added a-!" He droned on and on as me and Y/n looked between each other and Donnie, them making faces and mocking him in the process.

We noticed Donnie stopped and looked back, seeing him mad was really terrifying! Almost as terrifying as when Raph tried to help Y/n with their test! It went reeeeeeeally bad when Raph gave up, because then Leo had to try..... Don't want to remember that again. I realized I was zoned out and decided to actually join back into life. Y/n was really excited and started explaining what f/i was! Since we don't go on the surface much, I love hearing about everything from the eyes of my crush. Oh right! My goal! Alright, time to actually try...

Y/n POV:
I noticed Mikey seemed distracted, so I tapped his shoulder to try and snap him out of it, instead making him jump. "Mikey, it's just me! What's up? You look.... Distracted, I guess. Want to talk about it?" I asked, noticing his cheeks turning pink. He fiddled with his hands until I grabbed one, hinting him to talk to me. He sighed and just mumbled something really fast. "... Sorry?" "I...ilyikeyualtad-" I can't hear you, Mike!" "IREALLYLIKEYOUALOTANDIWASWONDERINGIFYOUDGOOUTWITHME?" He shouted out. I just blinked, trying to fully comprehend what he said. He.... Liked me? No way... "Really...? I mean.. psh, I like you too! I mean... No big deal!" Now I'm just kind of panicking!? UGH! "Words. Are. Too. Hard!" I heard him laugh and take a breath. "So! You uh.. really like me too?" He asked, starting to reach for my other hand since I didn't let go of his other. "Yeah. A lot, actually." I said, gripping both of his hands. I looked back up and in his eyes, him slowly getting closer.

Just as we were about to kiss, master Splinter bursted in, yelling about how the tv remote got lost. "AND IT DISSA-.... Oh.... Very sorry, my son!... They're a keeper." He stated as he left the room, leaving us in an awkward silence. We kind of pulled away from each other and started doing our own thing. As I started doodling, I felt a small peck on my cheek, making me red. I turned to him and tackled him down, giving little kisses all over his face. The little giggles he made gave me sooo many butterflies! I pulled back and looked down at him, finally ending in a real kiss.

This was the best day ever.

A/N Done!! Hopefully it was at least somewhat of what you expected? If not sorry! Either way, it was really fun and cute to write. Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIII!

•||•Word Count: 672•||•