💕Splinter x Draxum💕

Not requested :]
!!Before the movie!!
💕Fluff💕

Draxum POV:
It's been maybe a few months since Shredder was defeated, and now I live with the turtles and Splinter. Me and him are on "friends" terms. Which means we're dating but haven't told the boys yet, though I would love to. Mikey found out not to long ago, and he was so kind and supportive of it! Though, that's how he is. "Hey, Splints? I know I ask a lot, but please... Let's just tell them. What would they do?" Splinter annoyingly rolled his eyes, though I know it's because I was blocking the tv. "I said no! I mean... Sure, I don't know what they'd do, but you never know! I don't want my own son's to hate me." I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, kissing it as I explained what happened with Mikey. "HE KNOWS!?!" "See? He hasn't acted any different around us. You know how he is, and you know how the others are! Ralph and Donnie are bi and Leo's questioning! They can't hate us." He looked like he was thinking about it, so I got up so he could think. Before I could move, he pulled me down and kissed my cheek, thanking me for letting him know it's ok. I smiled before walking away.

That smile didn't last long because once I opened the door to leave, the boys were right in front of it. "Oh! Uhhhhhhh.... Hi, Drax!" Leo stuttered, sweating like crazy. "How long were you boys here...?" "Oh! Not long! Definitely not listening in on you and dad's conversation at all!" I knew I could count on Donnie to spill, he got it from Splinter. "Well.... I guess I should tell your father then, hmm?" They all froze except for Mikey who was fidgeting with his hands. "Want to join me?" I asked, expecting them to say no. Suprisingly, they wanted to do we all went in and in front of the tv. "So.... Dad! We uhhhhh..." Raph started, obviously nervous. "WEWEREOUTSIDEOFTHEROOMANDWASLISTENINGINTOYOURCONVERSATIONWITHPAPABUTWERESORRYPLEASEDONTBEMADDD!!!!" Mikey yelled, immediately looking away like he was going to get in trouble.

(Translation:We were outside of the room and was listening in to your conversation with papa but we're sorry please don't be maddd!)

"My sons..... Thia might've been... The BEST THING YOU'VE DONE!" Everyone including me was surprised. "You're... Not mad?" Leo asked, showing his face behind Raph's shell. He nodded his head, explaining how scared he was to tell them. "Sooooo..... Since when did you call Draxum 'papa'"? "Uhhhhh..... I don't know! I just have!" The youngest shrugged his shoulders, getting up to hug his dad. "And we support you no matter what!..... Just please, let papa choose new robes for you." I chuckled at that, silently agreeing.

No one's POV:
"I'm not calling him papa though... Pops and Dad! That's a thousand times better." Leo smirked, making Donnie and Ralph think. "Huh... I mean, I'm fine with papa! Though I might say Drax on accident." Draxum nodded, understanding it would be tough with another father to deal with. "I'm not really.... You know..... Big with change. It'll take a while, so don't expect any names other than Drax or Draxum for now." Donnie said, not showing any hint of anger nor excitement. Just purely in thought of this whole situation. "I understand fully. It will take a lot of getting used to. I just want you to be at least comfortable around me, that's all. So, I'm obviously not expecting anything huge! Just acceptance at least." Draxum said, glad no one said out right that he's a horrible father figure.

It's been a year or so and everything is perfect. Draxum is officially they're father after him and Splinter got married! No hatred is spread other than very few small arguments, though that's just normal with family. That's right.

They truly are a family

A/N DONEEEE!!!! I've really been wanting to write something like this for like..... Forever!!! I had so much fun and I hope it was good :) Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIII!
•||•Word Count:688•||•