🥀Leo x Wolf!Fem!reader💕

🛎️Requested by Jasmine_Williams14 and MoonMidnightQ🛎️
🥀Slight angst-Heavy fluff💕
F/c = fur color

Leo POV:
I ran as fast as I could, trying to find where the Kraang took Y/n. How could I let them take her!?! I turned another corner, no Y/n. "Ugh! Where are you!?!" I huffed, teleporting back into Kraang's base. I saw a shadow.... An Y/n shaped shadow. As I got closer, the more dread came over me. I saw her f/c fur on the ground.... Soaked in deep red blood. I just kept looking down, not wanting to see her like this. "Leo.... Please..." I snapped my head up, hearing her whimper. "Y/N?!? YOULL BE OKAY!" I finally let all of those tears out, sobbing as I tried to find a way to stop the heavy flow of blood. "Leo... You're too late. It's all your fault." She said, all sounds of pain gone. Just disgust. I looked around, seeing other Y/n's staring at me. Hatred. So much hatred. "....wake up.... Wake up....." "Huh..?" I just looked around, confused.

Y/n POV:
"Hey, Leo!! We've been cal-" I was cut off when I saw him asleep. At first I was going to leave, but I heard a soft sob making me turn around. I got closer and saw he was, in fact, crying in his sleep.... It must be an awful nightmare! I started trying to wake him up, but it wouldn't work. "LEO! WAKE UP!" I had to shout to wake him up. With him finally waking up, I saw just how scared he had to have been because he just kept looking around expecting something. When he finally saw me, he pulled me in and just hugged me tight. "Woah! You alright?" He didn't answer instead just holding me. I finally sat down on the bed beside him and held him closer, feeling his breath slow and level.

"Now... Want to tell me what exactly happened? I know you have nightmares, but this one looked bad." He glanced up and smiled slightly, starting to explain everything. "That is really bad.... Leo, it's a dream! And if it was real? I would've never blamed you." I smiled, seeing him do the same. "Hey uhmm... Can I play with your tail..?" I was surprised, but didn't deny. I haven't groomed it yet anyways. "Of course." I gave him a comb that was in my pocket, turned around, and let him do whatever. It felt really nice... I got slightly closer and just leaned against him. The grooming turned to cuddling, which didn't bother me one bit.... Until...

"Hey, Leo!!! Raph and Donnie wanted to-" We froze and turned to Mikey. He was in disbelief at what he caught us doing, and it was extremely obvious. I moved away and felt my face heat up, knowing Leo's was too. "MIKEY! LEARN. TO. KNOCK." Leo aggressively shouted, still facing away. I watched as Mikey slowly walked out and shut the door, leaving us in an awkward silence. "I should um... Probably go see what my bros want. Talk to you later, alright mi amor?" I nodded and watched him leave, realizing I forgot to ask him what kind of pizza he wanted. Oh well...

At least I could help.

A/N Done! I really hope you don't mind how it ended! I'm slightly busy, so I did have to mix them, but I still think it ended up nicely! Have a great day/night/afternoon!! BAIIIIII!

•||•Word Count: 592•||•