🍋(nsfw) A-Z 🐢

This kinda came out of nowhere.... I'm bored and I've been wanting to do one for like forever sooooo yee! First up:
Raph

A= Aftercare(what they're like after sex)

He's huge on aftercare! Need another pillow? He's grabbing one. Need a bath? He'll make you have one either way! Thirsty? He's getting you nice cold water. He just loves you and worries, though he needs at least cuddles afterwards.

B=Body part (their favorite of their partner)

He loves your hands! Holding them, kissing them, anything. He thinks they're so cute and soft.

C=Cum (anything to do with it)

He usually doesn't like it at all, but if you ask him to in your mouth? He'll do it.

D=Dirty secret (self explanatory tbh)

He really wants to try being a bottom but he doesn't want to embarrass himself. He also has definitely watched. I mean, he's an older brother to 3 boys, plus he's stressed.

E=Experience (do they know what they're doing?)

He's the oldest of the family! He's definitely touched himself. But he has almost no idea what he's doing.

F= Favorite position (again, self explanatory)

Any that let's him see your face or hold your hand. He loves seeing the cute faces you make.

G=Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? Etc)

He's usually always trying to keep you smiling unless it's a passionate season. If it is, he's usually o ly making sure you're okay.

H=Hair (do the carpets match the drapes?)

He doesn't really have hair sooooo idk??

I=Intimacy (how are they during the moment? Romance wise)

He's extremely sweet, though the more along you go he gets slightly rougher.

J=Jerk off (masturbation hc)

Definitely. Honestly, I see him doing it but then being embarrassed and scolding himself afterwards.

K=Kink (one or more)
He's more vanilla but he loves biting, slight bondage, and definitely praise.

L=Location (favorite places to do it)

Definitely where no one can see or hear you guys, usually in his room since he knows how and where people can hear him.

M=Motivation (what gets them going?)

Excessive teasing and when you rub his thighs

N=No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He's extremely big on messes and heavy bondage. He never wants to hurt you or have any surprises, which is why he always has condoms with him.

O=Oral (preference in giving, skill, etc)

He likes receiving, but he's an angel at giving

P=Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?etc)

He usually tries his best to take his time with you, but sometimes he'd have to do a quickie because of missions

Q=Quickie (their opinions, how often, etc)

He doesn't like them as much, but if you request he shall deliver

R=Risk (are they game to experiment? Do they take risks?)

Experiment? Sure! Risks? Nope. Again, he loves you too much to do anything over the edge. So if you want to try something he's game as long as it's nothing too bad.

S=Stamina (how many rounds?)

He can go maybe around 5-6 rounds though he usually stops at 2

T=Toys (do they own toys? Their opinions?)

He owns a dildo and a small vibrator but barely uses them. He loves when it's just you and him. Oh and he also has a ball gag, though he hasn't used it ever

U=Unfair (how much do they tease?)

He teases A L O T

V=Volume (how loud they are, sounds they make, etc)

He tries to stay quiet, but does let out small moans and groans to show he enjoys it, as well as praise

W=Wild card(any head canon)

The first time, he was so nervous so you kind of took the lead. That's when he first couldn't control himself, ending with you being bedridden for a day or two and him apologizing over and over.

X=X-ray (what's under the clothes?)

He's huge. Massive. Large. Wide. Just really really big.

Y=Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Not very high though he does get turned on easily if done right

Z=Zzzz (how quickly do they sleep after?)

When he's done with aftercare and cleaning, he waits for you to sleep first then cuddles up and sleeps 🥺

A/N ik it's really random when I posted this, I'm just bored lol! If you want anyone else's, just ask!! Have a great day/night/afternoon. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

•||•Word Count:756•||•