Mikey x FTM!Reader💕

🛎️ Requested by CharlieDaGoose🛎️
British reader as well!

Y/N POV:
As I made it down to the lair, I said my hellos to Raph and Leo since they were in the main room. Stomping was heard and instant pressure was put in my back. "Y/N!!!! HIII!!" "Hey, Mike! C'mon mate, get down! You're hurting my back!" As he hopped off, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his messily artistic room. "Here! I need your help!" I took a small breath and rolled my eyes. It's never calm around Mikey no matter what. "Alright, what are we doin today? Water balloons again?" He shook his head and showed me a trolley full of spray paint cans. "Graffiti! I need to make more marks around the lair!.... Maybe even Don's lab~?" He started giggling, causing a smile to appear on my face and nod. How could you ever say no to that face!?!

We walked to the outside of Donnie's lab and I grabbed the (f/c) spray paint that Mikey picked out for me. "Okay, okay! Uhhhh.... OH!" As I got an idea of what to make, I put on the mask and got to work. I heard Mikey's maniacal little laughs and the shake of his own can. I glanced over and saw the letters 'TmnT" in a bubble font, dragged out across the bland wall. I sighed, distracted by his little hops of joy, soon coming back to the day as I heard the lab doors open.

Mikey POV:
While I was doing my thing, I heard a scream from behind me and Y/n laughing while dragging me away. All I could do was look at his face, scrunched in laughter. As we got back to my room, I locked the door and slowly slid down it. "Phew... Oh! Our masks!" I took mine off and glanced to Y/n, seeing some spray paint around his temple. "That was so much fun! What's next, Mikey?" He was practically jumping on the bed from excitement and I joined, holding his hands as we jumped around, making the bed creak loudly under our combined weight.

"I have no idea! Uhhh maybe a movie or games?" He nodded and started lanting from all the bouncing and running around. I grabbed a random movie from my shelf and put it in the DVD player. While the movies intro music played, I felt something on my shoulder. Whenever I looked over, I caught Y/n staring with his head on my shoulder. He turned away, but I just smiled and kissed the side of his head. "C'mon, Y/n! Don't hide from meeee..!" Since he was still not turning back, u flipped him ober and attacked his neck with light kisses and tickled him as much as I could. "ALRIGHT! HA- MIKEYYY!!! I CANT BREATHEEEE!!!" As I pulled away, I saw his face all red and smiley, tears threatening to fall from his gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

"Alright, alright! Let's finish this, shall we?" He giggled as I wrapped my arm around his neck and ruffled his hair slightly. "Alright!... Love you, Mikey." "Love you too, angel! Now c'mon, pay attention! The best scenes about to come on!" At that, we stopped talking and finished the movie, pulled some more smaller jokes on my bros, and finally took a well deserved nap. Dreams scattered with me and my perfect boyfriend, smiling as I clung to him for the next few hours.

A/N Hi! I'm working on another request currently, but it's already 10:15, soooo idk what I'll be able to finish or post! I'm also planning on posting a little thing about lfls Leo pretty soon :] Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

•||•Word Count:630•||•