Raph x Ftm!dysphoric!reader💕

⚠️mention of sewer slide + cusssing⚠️
Kinda made this I'm going through a really dysphoric week currently, sorry!

Y/N POV:
As I finished another argument with my parents, my eyes were too blurry to see, just as blurry as my head. I just heard the bad thoughts, the ones who wanted to push me to finally end it all. I couldn't help the thoughts of hatred and how I was born wrong. I'm apparently too young for this, but I have choices too! As I sighed, I spoke to no one. "I'm sorry I was born wrong... I'm sorry I want to die... I'm sorry." What I didn't expect was a gasp, specifically from my window. As I turned around, I saw my snapping turtle boyfriend in tears. "Y/n... You're perfect the way you are! Why don't you see that?" As he stepped forward, my mind slowly lowered, going from hatred to guilt. "Raph... I didn't mean for you to- Wait how long have you been here?" "Long enough to know that your parents suck. Is it okay if I...?" He was hinting to the bed, I assumed wanting to sit down. As I nodded my head, he pulled me close once he sat by me.

"Y/n, you are so damn handsome to me... Screw what your parents say! You're not just 'a kid', you're old enough to know what you want! I love you so very much, and I know for a fact that you don't really want to die, right?" I stayed quiet and turned away until he turned it back to him. "Y/n, please don't leave... Everyone will miss you. I know you might not think it, but we love you so much. Your parents, your friends, your brothers... Me..." As he kept talking, I started tearing up.

"Besides, who cares if you were born a female? You're a smart and handsome boy! Hell, my boyfriend for crying out loud! You are amazing the way you are. If you want to change yourself at all, then I will support you every damn step of the way as long as it makes you happy and keeps you safe." He pulled me into his lap and grabbed my blanket, laying us back so my head was on his chest/plastron.

"Can... Can you stay tonight, Raph? I just need this a lot." He chuckled and nodded, wiping my drying tears off of my cheeks and replacing them with light butterfly kisses. "Anything to keep you safe. I love you, Y/n. So so so much!" I replied with a kiss to his neck, because I couldn't reach his lips. "I love you too, Raph. Thank you for being here... Night." "Good night, my perfect boyfriend."

That was the best sleep of my life.

A/n Hi! So like, writing this made me smile and actually help cheer me up! Hopefully it helped anyone who's going through stuff as well! Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

•||•Word Count: 505•||•