Donnie x Shy male!reader💕

🛎️ Requested by mgmendez2305 🛎️
Hope you enjoy!
(Confession/kiss)
P.s. I gave Donnie heterochromia! One eye is brown and the others blue! I just really liked the idea :]

Y/n POV:
I was getting ready for the sleepover, grabbing extra clothes and stuff like that. As I was close to finishing, I started panicking. I mean... Me and Donnie haven't exactly had a sleepover before. Heck, I haven't had a sleepover before! "I'll see you tonight, Y/n! You know food's in the fridge and all that. I'm so sorry dear that I'll won't be home till tomorr-OH- that's the boss! Bye! Loves you!" And... There goes her car. Alright, time to go. I through my bag on my back and put on my shoes. As I texted Donnie that I was on my way, I noticed my hands shaking. 'Breathe, Y/n... Breathe... Okay. It's fine! Just staying the night at your crushes house! It'll be fine!' Oh, did I mention I had a crush on him? No? Eh, oh well.

As I stood just on the outside of the lair, I heard a loud boom and a cough. Donnie blew something up again. Another deep breath, and finally a step into the slightly warmer lair. "HEY Y/N!" Mikey yelled, jumping on me. "H-hey! What's up?" I gave him a slight hug and felt him squeeze back. "Good! Oh! Donnie's in his lab! I gotsa go! Byeee!!" He yelled, running out of the lair with his older blue brother chasing after. I sighed and finally started going to the purple terrapins lab.

As I knocked, I heard him shout at 'his brothers' to leave him alone and go away. While laughing, I heard his door latch open and saw his gorgeous brown and blue eyes staring back at me. "Y/N! Uh- sorry... Come in!" He says, slamming his door open. I walked in and saw what was causing all the noise. Sheldon was dragging metal cans and one obviously being a burnt out dynamite that most likely blew up in here. "Hey, Y/n!" I waved to Sheldon and sat my bag down beside Donnie's desk as we sat down, starting a conversation about whatever.

As we kept talking, our topics changed. Soon, we got to the topic of dating. Which includes the topic of kissing. "So... U-uhm, I have a stupid question." "Sure? What's up, Y/n?" Donnie says, awaiting my answer. "Well... What does k-kissing even feel like..?" As I said it out loud, it sounded dumber than how it did in my head. 'How does it feel!?! Really!?! UGH-' "Actually... I'm not sure. I've never, ya know, kissed anyone before." I looked back towards him and saw his straight face. "I would like to found out, though... Um want to try?" He asked, holding his hand out close to mine. As I grabbed his hand, nodding, he started dragging me to his bed where we finally sat down. "Um... How does this work?" I ask, giggling nervously. He chuckled and answered, "No idea. Here, how about a count of three? That should work, yes?" I smiled, answering silently.

I felt him move closer, his hand going on my cheek. I held it with mine and leaned slightly. As I took the thousandth deep breath of tonight, he started counting down.

"3.."

Closer.

"2..."

So close, lips almost touching

"1"

As we finally kissed, I felt my nerves sink away. He was so gentle... Yet rough with his chapped lips. He pulled me closer, deepening our seemingly innocent first kiss. After a few more seconds, we sadly had to pull away for evil oxygen. As we did, I saw his deep red blush that took over his face. Knowing I had the same deep red on mine, I held his hands close and, for the first time ever, I did something so brave. I said how I felt.

"I love you, Donnie!"

.....

"I love you too. *Mwa* So very much."

A/N Hi! So yee I finished it! Sorry if it's a little different from what you wanted, but I kinda got carried away! Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

•||•Word Count: 704•||•