💕Leo x Shy male!Reader💕

🛎️ Requested by mgmendez2305🛎️
Fluff + confession!
Pls enjoy :]

Leo POV:
As I was hopping over the rooftops of New York to Y/n, I kinda drifted off to my own little headspace. I'm not sure EXACTLY what I was thinking about, but I remember falling flat on my face from tripping on a ledge. I looked up and smiled, noticing I fell on Y/n's roof. I was whistling some time while going down to his window. But when I made it, I instantly felt my face heat up. Y/n was standing there, sweating most likely from working out, without a shirt.

I could see everything! I had no idea he was so.... Muscular...! I mean, sure I've had a crush on him since like forever ago, but I still never recognized this? Maybe it was because of all of the hoodies he wore. He just looks so handsome and he seems pretty tired now, so I finally knocked on the window. Once I grabbed his attention, he was almost as red as a tomato!! He's soooo cute! He threw on a shirt, making me a little sad, and opened the window to let me in.

"L-leo! I didn't know you were gonna be here! You should've given me a heads up, you know!" "But where's the fun in that? Besides! I never would've gotten to see you being all handsome, right?" I teased, watching him grow redder, if that was even possible. "It's just... I've been working on this, sure! But I've never  gotten... I don't know... Confident enough to show it off? Sorry for not telling you, Lee." My smile slowly faded off my face. I walked over to him and sat him down on his bed, hiding his hand before saying something I never thought I could admit. Heck, I don't even know what came over me!

"Y/n... I'm not upset at you! And of course, if you're uncomfortable with showing this off then don't! You shouldn't be sorry for anything. Okay? I love you so much it's killing me." I blurted out, realizing how out of nowhere that was. I hid my face to avoid his reaction, scared of what was to come. "Leo... I like you to... You know I'm not great at saying the 'L' word, but I meant it." My head shot up at his words and as I turned to him, I saw him adorably trying to hide his face like I did.

"Then.... That means you'll be my boyfriend, right~?" He looked back in shock, but still nodded with a goofy smile on his face. I probably had one as well, but I didn't care as I pulled him closer to give a huge hug. "You've probably done this before but... Could I have a kiss?" I was stunned at his words. "Actually, I've never kissed anyone before! I thought you have honestly." I heard him laugh, making me confused. As his laughter died down, he looked back. "Wait, you're serious...? HOW!?!" He was obviously confused, but it made me giggle. "I mean, I've hidden all my life and on top of that, I'm a turtle soooooo...." We giggled and looked at each other, having the same idea. "You still want that kiss, right?" He nodded. "Then cmere and I'll give you one!" As we got closer we started counting down.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Our lips touched, sending little sparks of electricity to my heart. I never wanted to leave this moment, and I could tell he didn't either as he came closer with his hands ony neck. Mine went back and around his waist, pulling him into my lap. As we pulled back for air, he never let go and neither did I. "That... Was amazing...." He nodded his head in agreement and his his face in my neck. I could feel the heat radiating off his face! I giggled and laid back, still holding him close as we just laid there in comfortable silence.

"I love you...."

A/N Hey!! Finished a request from like a week ago lol- but yeah sorry about that!! If you have any requests, (don't feel obligated to) go ahead and leave them in that chapter!!!! Have a great day/night/afternoon!! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

•||•Word Count: 716•||•