Donnie x NB!reader 💕

🛎️ Requested by ZjebanyLidl
Hope you don't mind, but I wrote them as already dating!!

Donnie POV:
As I was working in the lab, I looked over to the clock. 4:30. Time for Y/n to come knocking on my door any second. Just as I thought it, I heard a light knock. "Come in, Y/n!" I smirked when I heard the door open and turned, though once I did I knew something was instantly wrong. They didn't have the same bright and cheery smile or the slight bounce in their step. "Hey, D..! Whatcha working on?" Yup, somethings definitely wrong. "Y/n, are you okay?" They froze in there spot, only coming back to consciousness when I tapped their shoulder. "Hmm? Yeah! I'm perfectly fine, Don!" There's that fake smile.

"Y/n, I'm not stupid. Tell me what's wrong." They sighed, finally giving into my arms and hugged me. Since I'm still kinda new to the whole affection thing, I pet their head and rubbed their back slightly. "I'm just... I'm just tired. Nothing's been going great, so I just needed a distraction. Sorry for worrying you Donnie." I sighed and held them closer as my metallic arm reached over to my stereo. "Well, you came over for a distraction. Let's get you distracted shall we?" As they pulled away, I saw they were confused. I grabbed their hand and spun them around, hearing their angelic giggles.

As I pulled them back, we started doing little moves and spins around the lab, careful not to break anything. (Like how Atomic Lass and Donnie danced kinda) As we started heavenly breathing, I grabbed their waist and finally ended our dance session with a deep dip. They held around my neck laughing, causing me to smile. "Y/n... Have I told you how much I really love your laugh?" As their face turned crimson, I pulled their neck close and gave a passionate kiss. They were surprised but kissed back holding my lower bicep to balance. As I finally pulled away I saw their bright smile.

(Kinda like this)

Y/n POV:  As he twirled me up to stand, I grabbed his face and kissed him again

Y/n POV:
As he twirled me up to stand, I grabbed his face and kissed him again. While his hands were still on my waist, he squeezed as I chuckled in the kiss. "There's my happy lover!" He says, making me giggle once more. "Thank you Donnie, you know, for cheering me up. I love you." He was obviously taken aback, blushing hard as he let go of my waist and moving to my hands. "I.. I love you to, Y/n. Next time, tell me whenever you feel upset or whatever, and we can have a break! Dancing or not, okay?" I nodded and held his hand to my chest where my heart is.

"Of course, Donnie. Now, tell me what you're doing over there!" I said, motioning towards his desk where his newest project laid.His face lit up, excited to tell me about whatever he was making. He dragged me over and started describing different things I couldn't completely understand, though either way I'm happy he's smiling.

I truly do love this turtle.

A/N HIII!!! Sorry it took a while to post this! I've just been going through a ton recently! Hope you enjoyed, though either way have a nice day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

•||•Word Count: 561•||•