Raph x Fem!Reader🥀

Based off of "When I was your man" -Bruno Mars
(Never dated, but unrequited love)

Y/n POV:
It's been a few months, hell maybe a year since I've met the brothers. All the time I played and talked to them, I've only had one on my mind. Raphael. He was the sweetest guy I've ever met, though also a little... What's a kind word... Oblivious? I've dropped slight hints, but he's never shown signs of reciprocation to them. All I've gotten back are "What?" Or "Thanks!" When I obviously flirted with him... Heck, even when I asked him to dance with me it would be a no, or a "I'm too busy!" I swore I'd never say a word...

Until tonight.

As I held my breath, I knocked on his door to finally tell him how I truly feel. "Come in!" Once I did, I felt my heart beating through my chest, brain shooting at me to leave. "Hey, Raph. Can I um... Can I tell you something? It's a little important." "Im a little busy... Could you be a little quick?" I sighed and nodded, sitting on his bed. "You see... I really really like you. Like like you, in a romantic way I guess." He sighed, nodding and turning to me. "I know. I'm sorry, but there's someone else I've had my eye on... Though we could still be-" I knew what he was going to say. I knew he wouldn't reciprocate. Why did I try?

I ran out, leaving his room and soon leaving the lair. I'm so dumb! Obviously he'd like someone else, probably a mutant! I sighed and finally stopped the tears falling from my face as I entered my house, soon not returning to the lair for a few weeks.

•°•Months later•°•

Raph's POV:
I felt my heart break as I saw Y/n, dancing around with Leo the way I used to. I was so dumb and stupid to realize that I truly did love her the way she loved me... It's too late now, because she's finally dancing as she's asked to before. She's happy, though she's happy with another man. He's doing all the thing I should've done... No, the things I've wanted to do!

He's been buying her flowers, and holding her hand. Giving her all his time since he's had the chance... He's having fun and giving her short parties because he knows how much she loves to dance... He's doing the things I would've done...

If I was her man

A/N AHSGHSJS AHHHHHHH THIS HURTTTT- Ik it wasn't a request, so it was technically my idea but... I'm twaring upppp 😭😭😭 No happy ending, but it's still kinda cute! Have a good day/night/afternoon BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

•||•Word Count:465•||•