LFLS!Brothers💕

Not requested! Just wanted by me so there can actually be some form of a happy 'ending'

Mikey POV:
After all of the trauma and abuse to Leo, I- no, we all decided to help him to feel more at home. Even after he kept writing that his name was "Green", I kept trying. All of us kept trying. We just want our Leo back... "Hey, Leo? You wanna try to talk again?" I got no reply.  "Alright... Can I touch you yet?" No reply. I sat down beside him, testing I its okay. He didn't say anything so I smiled and mentally cheered before asking him one last thing. "Do you remember me..? Us?" That got him to freeze up and turn towards me shakily, the familiar shine in his eyes faded but wanting to come back. He slightly nodded and tears came to his eyes.

"You do? Oh, thank goodness! I was hoping you weren't stuck their long enough to forget any of us..." A small silence erupted between us until I heard a knock at the door frame of the room. "Hey, Mikey... Leo? Wanna come learn some more sign?" He glanced up and nodded, getting up stiffly. "Can I join? I wanna understand more!" With Donnie's nod, I jumped up and hugged him, thanking him. As we got to his room, the lesson instantly started. After a while, Raph cam to join and soon take Leo for whatever they do.

Leo POV:
As I was going through the stations, I couldn't help be feel safe, like nothing could hurt me, but I still have to stay on guard. With Red- no... Raph. With Raph, He's checking my burns and wounds, as well as trying to help with touching. "Alright... In gonna try something new, okay? Can I have your hand?" I shakily gave it to him, not wanting to deal with the feeling of getting stabbed or shocked again.

Squeezing my eyes shut while expecting pain, all I felt was his hand over mine. As I opened my once shut eyes, I saw him opening and closing my fingers one by one and soon held my hand. "Leo..? Did you think I'd?-" He was cut off by his own choked breath. I couldn't stand his tears, so I turned away, though I wish I didn't. When I did, I saw the rest of my 'family'... Including dad. "Blue..." He stepped closer and reached for my head, making me squeezed my eyes shut once more. "Leonardo. Please open your eyes." I listened and saw him there, standing above me with tears in his eyes. His hand soon reached my head and started to pet it.

I felt so stupid... 'Sorry...' Donnie walked up and started to try and reassure me. "There's nothing to be sorry for! It's alright, and I swear it's not your fault." I felt my eyes blur, wanting to turn around but I didn't. I stayed still, putting myself through the hesitated touches and whispers. I finally took a deep breath and moved, holding Splinters hand since he was closest. "My son..." He sat down beside me and smiled, sending warm to my body. As I glanced around I saw everyone's small smile and happiness. I tried to copy, but it was too hard, so I just sighed. The next words I heard would stick with me till the day I finally died.

"I'm so proud of you, my son."

A/N DONE! This gave me so much pain- BUT HURRAY! GREEN'S TURNING BACK TO BLUE! Have a great day/night/afternoon, BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

•||•Word Count: 602•||•