🍼Kiddo {Raph}🍼

Agere!NB!Reader x Caregiver!Raph
⚠️Mention of abuse⚠️
{Not sexual in anyway}

Y/n POV:
I had a huge secret that I haven't told anyone and only my friends April and Draxum knew it... Though Draxum found out because he doesn't know what it means when my door says "do not disturb" and is locked. Ever since I was a kid, I've had to deal with trauma. Neglect, abuse, and very toxic relationships. The only way I've found that helps me cope is age regression! Basically, my mind reverts back to a time where I felt safe and usually I'm around 3-6, though it does change.

Anyways, I was on my way to the lair until I saw {insert abusers name here} walking my way. I panicked and froze, not being able to move even though I wanted to run fast and far. They saw me ahead and smirked, pacing over. Once they were right in front of me, the abusive words and harsh hitting erupted. All I felt was tears falling down my face as I felt myself slip into littlespace from all of the pain and panic. When I looked up, I saw they were about to use a pocket knife so I looked away, bracing for pain.

But it never came. "Get. Away. From. Them. Now." I glanced back at whoever's voice that was and I was surprised to see Raph holding {name} in the air by their collar. "W-what.... What are you!?!" At that, Raph laughed. "Me? Oh.... I'm your worst nightmare. Now, listen here got it? Good. You are going to stay away from Y/n or else I will find you. Do I make myself clear?" He glared, making me shuffle back against a building wall. "C-crystal...! Now p-put me down.... P-please..." They begged, now tearing up. Raph sighed and put him down slowly. Once he let go, they ran off in another direction.

Raph POV:
"Y/n! Are you okay!?! Did they-" I stopped when I saw the fear in their eyes. "Hey... Y/n? Hey! It's just me, don't worry." I slowly got closer and soon touched the top of their head, not doing anything but make them cry. Hard. I panicked and picked them up, cradling them on instinct from when I did the same to my brothers. I was about to apologize and put them back down, but they seemed more content and stopped crying. "Hey..... Shhhhh you're okay now." I sat against a wall at the end of an ally way, still holding them close to calm them. "'Aphiee... I ish sowwy..." They hid their face in my shell, as I was astonished. They sounded so little.... Why? "Hey, Y/n? Wanna tell me what's going on?" I wiped some stray tears away, seeing them nod. "I cope wit bein smoller. I ish 3 now, ans it becuz dey ish a meenie..." I started to understand more, realizing I read something about this in one of Donnie's books. "Age regression, right?" They nodded, suprised I knew.

"So I treat you like your 3 now, right? Who am I kidding? Look at you!" I tickled them slightly and made them squeal in laughter as I brought us down to the lair, getting to my room without running into my brothers. "'Aphiee big!" I laughed at their sweet tone and nodded. "I am, huh? Your just really small, kiddo!" We started playing games and pretend as I let them snuggle with Mr.Cuddles, my teddy bear, as I read them a night time story. "... And they all lived happily ever after. The end." I glanced back up and saw an adorable sight. Y/n was cuddled up in my old blanket with Mr.Cuddles, their thumb in their mouth. I smiled as I took their thumb out, kissing their forehead and went to get a snack.

They really are an adorable kiddo.

A/N Hiiii!!!! I really liked this one and I don't see enough Raph things anyway, so here ya go! Have a great day/night/afternoon! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

•||•Word Count: 687•||•