Mikey x M!Reader💕

🛎️Requested by: mgmendez2305
💕Fluff!💕

Mikey POV:
Tonight is my first ever real sleepover! Without my brothers involved, too! I'm suuuuuuuper excited!!! My boy- uh, best friend is coming over! He's soooo cool, and nice... I was originally thinking of painting him something, but it's too late now. He's coming any second!!! I sat up as I heard a knock at my door and Leo saying "Mikey! Come out, your boyfriend's hereee~" "Leo!" I felt my face turn red as I dashed to the living room, seeing him laughing at whatever Raph said. His laugh is angelic, maybe even addictive. He glanced up and saw me standing there, and jumped up, snapping me out of my trance. "Hey, Mikey! Wanna go to your room?" I nodded and grabbed his wrist, dragging him to my semi-cleaned room. As I let go, he plopped onto my bed and we started talking, painting, sketching and playing random video games.

It was around like..... I don't know? Maybe 9 when we noticed it was night time. We shared the bed and I felt my eyes closing due to how tired I was from all the fun off today and finally let myself drift off to sleep, dreaming of more fun that will happen in the morning.

Y/n POV:
I saw Mikey asleep and decided I should too. I drifted off until I felt something on me, waking me up. As I saw what it was, I panicked. Our legs are tangled together and his arm is around my waist. 'oh god oh god oh god..... Don't panic....! Ugh, to late. Just, don't scream!' I kept trying to calm myself down, and once I did, I looked at Mikey's sweet sleeping face. He's like a little puppy, but cuter! "Awww.... You're so cute!" I whispered. As I did, my eyes were closed so I didn't see him get closer in his sleep. When I did open my eyes, I saw his lips right in front of mine. I felt my face burn and my heart start racing.

Just as I was about to give a small peck, I saw one of his eyes open slightly. His eye closed back, until they opened wide. I saw his face almost as red as mine, probably would be redder if it weren't for his green tinted skin. We both jumped back, him starting to try to make some form of excuse. "Mikey! I-its ... It's fine!" "N-no! No! It's all my fault! I did- I mean didn't mean to uh..." He trailed off, leaving us in silence. I decided to end it with a soft giggle. He joined in and it all just turned into laughter, though it had to be quiet because it was midnight. "Hey... Mikey?" He looked over at me with his gorgeous eyes, smiling in curiosity. "Do you want to um... Well, finish what almost happened?"

He was shocked and froze for a second before coming right in front of me. "I really really do." He put his hand on my cheek, my hand on his and let him pull me closer. Once our lips connected, everything was gone. It was just us in the endless void of color and warmth. We pulled away, air being my enemy, and decided to go back to sleep. This time, we got as close as physically possible and just said good nights, drifting off into an amazing sleep.

A/N hi! Sorry I didn't post it right when I finished it!!! I didn't have time lol have a great day/night/afternoon!! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
(P.S. I really hope the one who requested this likes it!)

•||•Word Count: 615•||•