🦋12🦋

Darkness was the only thing you could see. Your eyes were wide open yet you couldn't see a single thing. You tried moving but your actions were restrained by an unknown force. You tried to scream but nothing came out. You felt helpless. Tears stream down your face but you couldn't do anything.

All you could remember was someone snuck in the house and before you could understand, he had already made you unconcious. The only thing you remember about that person was his eyes. Dark, mysterious and full of anger and hate. As if he have been hating you for a very long time.

Suddenly a bright light entered the place making you squint your eyes. A dark shadow walked in and some more following it. You tried adjusting your visions to see through the dark but couldn't see the faces of the people standing in front of you. On of the men turned on the switch as your body flinched at the sudden brightness. It took you some time to adjust to the surrounding and the fact that you were all tide up on a chair. Your mouth was covered too making your screams muffled. You were in a room which had black walls and bl*od stains. You immediately felt like throwing up.

"Tch tch tch. Look at the little bird trying to get free from the cage." The mocking tone made you look at the person as you finally saw the face of the one who's behind your pain. You again tried to speak but it didn't work. The man wearing all black which you assume to be the leader, signal to open your mouth and one of his man did. As soon as the tape were removed you took some deep breaths. "Who are you? And what do you want? Why did you kidnapped me?" You asked as some more tears fall from your eyes. The man just gave you a evil smile before walking closer to you. "You'll get all your answers princess. But before that there's some work that needed to be done." Saying that he pulled out his phone and clicked a picture if yours. He typed something on his phone before placing it near his ear.

"Did you see the picture? Be grateful that she's still alive but I can't be sure when I'll change my mind. So you better do as I say or you know the consequences better, Kim Hyun." He finished his words and cut the call without hearing anything from other side and turned to look at you. "So, let's have a talk." He said as one of his man placed a chair for him to sit in front of you as you were just staring at him. He chuckled looking at your face which showed so much emotions.

"Calm down princess. I'm not planning to hurt you so soon. Afterall your my dear little sister." You looked at him with confused eyes. "W-What do you mean? I don't understand you?" You tried to hear him without passing out as your head felt a little dizzy. "Looks like your father never told you." Now you were more than confuse but he just laugh.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, son of Kim Hyun." Your eyes widen in disbelief. I have brother. Then why don't I know about it. Perhaps is he trying to trick me? You shook your head in denial. "No. That's not true. I'm the only child of my father." You confidently said but that only made him laugh even more. "Oh really? What a shame that you don't know anything." He sat comfortably on the chair while eyeing you. "Did you even know that your so called father had a wife before marrying your mother?" His question gave you another shock.

"Do you know what your father actually is? What he have done his whole life? How many lifes he have destroyed?" You could see Namjoon's viens popping up due to anger. He clenched his fist before slamming it on the handle of the chair. You flinch at his sudden act but he was least bother. "W-What?" Your voice tremble not wanting to hear more but your curiosity was making you listen to everything. You wanted to know what was the reason he hates your father so much.

"Yes. Your father is a monster. He k*lled his own wife for money. He tried k*lling his kids without caring about them. Do you know what does that mean?" He asked coming closer to you. You just shut your eyes filling scared of his dark aura. "He's a murderer." He whispered in a dangerously deep voice which sink in your soul. Your body felt like shaking as your visions got blurry due to constant crying. You vigorously shaked your head to keep yourself sane. "That's not true. You're lying. He loves me." He chuckled bitterly at your words. "Love? He can never love someone. The only thing he love is money." You heard him saying and that was the last thing you heard before passing out due to tiredness.

As soon as you passed out the door slammed open making Namjoon turn to look at the person, and it was Jeon Jungkook. He smile before walking towards him and patting his shoulder. "You did a nice job JK. You'll get a good amount for this." Namjoon praised the male but he only stared at your unconcious figure sitting on the chair, all tied up. His heart ached as he tried looking away not to make it obvious. "I think we should keep her safe. Or our plan won't work." He said gulping the lumb in his throat as he took a glance at you. "Hm. You think so? Then do as you think. Afterall you have handled her for 2 years. I know you'll do better." Saying this Namjoon walk out of the place leaving Jungkook behind with you.

Carrying your unconcious figure, Jungkook came to one of the rooms in the mansion and made you layed on it. His eyes staring at your weak form as he tried not to shade tears. "I'm sorry butterfly. But I'll soon make everything right." Leaving a peck on your forehead he walked out from the room to meet his boss. Which is non other than Kim Namjoon.

________________🦋_______________

Is it confusing? I'll sort everything in next part.

Comment for the next part ❤️