🦋23🦋

Author's POV. -

You were sleeping peacefully until you heard some chattering outside, which made you open your eyes. You sat on the bed while holding the sheets. Your head ached a little as you felt a little cold too. You had a little fever but you completely ignored it because of the voices coming from outside. Jungkook wasn't beside you anymore which made you feel anxious. You decided to take a warm shower to help yourself with the cold.

Meanwhile,

"What the fuck he think of himself?" Namjoon growled while punching his fist on table. Everyone in the room were scared and intimated by there leaders anger. While on the other hand Taehyung was awfully silent.  Jungkook who was standing beside Taehyung kept glancing at him time to time. Taehyung being silent in this situation was a red flag for Jungkook. He was just thinking that hopefully he wouldn't take any wrong step.

"What's his demands?" Jungkook ask Namjoon who in response scoff bitterly. "He want us to surrender to him and give his daughter back." Taehyung rolled his eyes while walking around the room. "Then what's the plan now?" Jungkook asked taking few steps closer to Namjoon. "Didn't we just need to go and k*ll him?" Taehyung said while blankly staring at the wall which made both Namjoon and Jungkook looked at him. Namjoon sighed knowing what's going on in his mind. "We can't." Taehyung's jaw clench in anger but he didn't let it out.

"First we need to know how much he found out about us. Then we have to take out all his secrets from him. And then only he can die." Namjoon's each word was throw out with anger and disgrace. He was piercing holes in the pictures in front of him. He snatched one of the picture of Hyun stick on the board and ripped it into pieces. "You're end is near, Kim Hyun." He smirked wickedly.

"But who'll go to deal with him?" Jungkook ask looking at Namjoon and then Taehyung. "I will." All of them turned towards the voice and saw Jin standing in the door. "Hyung. Where were you?" Namjoon asked while walking towards him. "That's not important at the moment. I'll go and deal with him, until then you guys can execute your plan." Jin walk towards the shelf in the room and took out one of the g*n placed there. "I thought you didn't liked our plan." Taehyung spoke with a slight sarcasm which made Jin halt in his movements and looked at Taehyung. "As an elder brother, I need to made sure that you guys didn't do something stupid." Taehyung rolled his eyes and turn around to take his g*n while muttering 'Whatever'.

Jungkook got ready along with others to leave for the mission. Before exiting the mansion, he walk towards your room. He knocked on the door and you ask him to come inside. He walk in and  saw you looking at him with impatient expression. "What is happening? What's all this?" You asked while pointing at his attire and g*n on his waist. He held your shoulders and pecked your forehead making you silent. "Calm down, butterfly. Everything is fine. We just need to take care of something. I'll be back in a while. Take care of yourself and don't leave the room." He again pecked your lips not letting you say anything and storm out of the room leaving you with your own thoughts. Jungkook knew you had a lot of questions which he can't answer yet. He need to complete his work first.

While walking out with other guards, Jungkook stumble with Taehyung who was walking back inside. "Hyung? What happened?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a brief seconds before looking away and continuing walking. "Nothing. I just forgot something." Jungkook tried asking him more but he was already out of sight. "JK." He heard Namjoon calling him as he took a last glance where Taehyung went before walking towards Namjoon.

Jungkook's POV.-

I stood beside Namjoon hyung as he ordered everyone to what to do and  how to do. I was listening carefully. He told me to go with one team while Taehyung will lead the other one. Jin hyung have already left with few mens as now we have to go sneakily and attack them when they're clueless.

I nodded at his every word but then a thought came in my mind. "Hyung, what about....Y/N?" I saw his expression changing. He took a long pause before patting my shoulder. "You don't need to worry about that." This made me confuse as I just nodded and all the mens got in different cars. I sat in my car with my mens and we started to drive towards the penthouse.

I look back to see Taehyung's car still standing there. "I hope he doesn't do something crazy." I mutter while focusing on the road.

Seokjin's POV.-

I reach the penthouse. Getting out of the car, I saw two guards standing at the gate, which obviously weren't ours. I sighed knowing now I have to face him. In those years I was waiting to meet him so I could ask him all the questions which are bothering me, but now it sounds hard. What if I couldn't control myself after seeing him in front of me. "Sir...?" My guard shook me making me realise that I'm just standing at the same place while looking at the gates. I nodded before starting to walk. But then again my steps halted and I pulled out my phone. I drop a message to Taehyung which I know is very important.

"Don't you dare to bring Y/N here!!"

I need to let him know that he can't do something which will bring an innocents life in danger. Special after what I found out today. I stuff back my phone in pocket and walk inside. All the things in the house was scattered everywhere. Hyun's mens were standing at every corner. I ignored them and walk straight towards the main room where we have kept our weapons until a man stopped me. "Boss will meet you there." He pointed towards the end of the hallway, towards the last room.

I could feel my heart stopped beating. Did he found out? My eyes widen a little but I didn't let it come out on my face. The guard checked me, took my phone and g*n and lead me towards the room. My guards were already stopped by those mens. I followed that man until the room as he knocked on the door. "Boss. He's here." He motioned me to go in and he walk back. I took few deep breaths before pushing open the door and walking in.

There he was standing while holding a frame. As he heard my footsteps, he looked towards me and our eyes mate.

"Who are you?"

________________🦋_______________

It's a short and kind off messed up. Hehe sorry. 😁

Comment for the next part ❤️