🦋26🦋⚠️

Author's POV. -

"Namjoon hyung!!!" Taehyung's voice echoed in th room as he left Jungkook's hand and ran towards Namjoon who was sitting on the floor while his stomach was bleeding. Before Taehyung could reach him, a click sound of g*n loading was heard which made Taehyung and Jungkook stop in their tracks. "Don't be stupid. Or maybe I'll just..." The men holding the g*n gave off a nasty smirk while pointing the g*ntip at Namjoon's head.

"You bast*rd!!!" Taehyung shouted while removing his g*n from the back  and aiming it towards the man. The man chuckle while staring at Taehyung while Jungkook looked around to see all their mens laying on the floor while being injured along with the enemies. Did he turn them down all by himself? Jungkook look back at the man who was tall and had another g*n in his other hand while one was pointed at Namjoon. Jungkook sense that they need to deal with him smartly, so he walk to Taehyung and held his hand while lowering it. "Hyung, keep calm." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with fierce gaze but when he looked at Jungkook's eyes he understood what he was trying to signal him. He slightly nodded his head while letting his hand down.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked the man as he smirk seeing them surrender in front of him. "I don't meed anything from you. But my boss surely does." Namjoon who was sitting on the floor looked at Taehyung and signaled him to snatch the g*n from him and then sneakily punched the guy in his stomach. He groaned and bend down. Taking it as an advantage Taehyung again kicked him in his guts making his g*n fall down along with him. "You aren't smart enough to deal with us." Taehyung spoke while walking to Namjoon and helping him stand. Jungkook picked up the g*n on the floor. "Hyung are you okay?" Taehyung removed Namjoon's hand which was holding his stomach and saw a little cut there. His fist clench in anger seeing his brother in pain. "I'll not leave him." He looked at the man whimpering on the floor, but before he could do anything Namjoon stopped him. "No Tae. We need him."

"Where's your boss?" Jungkook punched the man on his face when he refused to speak anything. Taehyung and Namjoon stood their while Jungkook tried to make him speak. "This is the last time I'm asking you." Jungkook warned and stood up loading his g*n which made the man gulped but he still didn't said anything. "Fine. If that's what you want." He aimed his g*n at the guy and was about to shoot when the man screamed in horror. "NO PLEASE!!! Don't k*ll me. I'll tell you where's boss." He groaned and stutter while trying hard not to cry. Taehyung smirk walking ahead and holding he man by his collar. "Then fucking do it." He pulled up the man and pushed him ahead as he started to walk. They walk behind him until he crossed the hallway and stood in front of the last door. "Here?" Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other while the man nodded his head. Namjoon took a deep breath and pushed the door as it opened with a creek sound.

Namjoon and Jungkook walk inside the room and their eyes immediately landed on jin who was sitting on the chair while holding a g*n. His heirs were a little messed up and he had a cut on his forehead. His lips were also bleeding. "Hyung!!!" Both of them shouted and ran towards him but Jin showed no emotions. He was just blankly staring at the half conscious  male sitting in front of him. Namjoon held his shoulder while crouching down to see if he had any serious injuries. He sighed when he didn't found any. "Thank god you're safe." Namjoon spoke but noticed that Jin wasn't showing any reaction. He followed his gaze and saw the person in front of them. Jungkook was already looking at the man who had a lot of bruises on his face and body and his leg was bleeding. He looked at Jin's hand and saw his knuckles were bruised. Jungkook felt a little worried as Jin wasn't the type to beat someone or get violent. This was something unusual.

"Namjoon hyung. I think we should take him home." Jungkook said making Namjoon looked at him and then back at Jin. He nodded while standing up. "Let's go hyung." Namjoon shaked Jin's shoulder lightly as he finally made some movements. He also stood up from his place and walk towards Hyun's figure. "We can't leave like this." Jin said while taking the jar of water from the table and splashing it whole on Hyun's face. He gasped and opened his eyes while looking around him. He cough hardly trying to catch his breath.

"Why is he still alive?" Taehyung asked while entering the room which made Hyun to look at him. He frowned while staring at Taehyung. "Oh, you must not have recognised me." Taehyung walk further passing by Namjoon and Jungkook and kneeled down in front of Hyun who was still confused. "Well we never got a chance to meet. But finally the day came. Nice to meet you, FATHER." Hyun's eyes widen as he looked at Jin then Namjoon and then back at Taehyung. "W-What?" His voice was barely audible. "Yes. I'm your son. Which is the most disgusting fact for me." Taehyung spatt harshly while standing up and turning from him. "You tried to k*ll him when he was in our mother's womb. But she didn't let that happened." A fresh tear made it out of Taehyung's eyes hearing Namjoon as he stared at his mother's picture on the wall.

Hyun just stared at Taehyung's back for few seconds before he chuckled. "Well, then you were too lucky." He spoke while wipping the blood form his lips. This made Namjoon furious as he stormed towards Hyun and punched him hard making him cough bl*od. Before Namjoon could punched him again, Jungkook held his hand and pulled him back while trying to hold him. "Clam down hyung." Hyun held the wall for support and stood on his legs while looking at every person in the room. "You must be Namjoon." He said while pointing towards Namjoon with a wicked smile on his face which made Namjoon more angry. "But I must said, even if I wasn't there, you guys got all my qualities." He started to laugh like a maniac. Taehyung felt his temper increasing and he turned towards him with an angry expression. "Because to deal with someone like you, we need to be like you." His words made Hyun stop laughing and looked at Taehyung with serious look. "But you're still not enough." A little smirk raised on Hyun's lips as he pulled out the g*n he was hiding in his jacket which made Namjoon and Jin alert. He directly pointed it towards Taehyung who was standing right in front Hyun.

"So what if I couldn't k*ll you that day. It's still not too late, dear son." Before Namjoon and Jin could do anything, a loud g*nshot echoed in the room and everything felt silent.

"Taehyung!!!"

________________🦋_______________

Wow!!! That was a lot to write. I forgot how to write. Hehe😁

Comment for the next part 💜