🦋7🦋

Jungkook's POV. -

What is wrong with me? Why am I unable to push her away? Everytime she does something, I just got attracted to her. "Argh!! Focus Jungkook." I pulled my heirs while sitting on the bed. I just couldn't keep my mind away from her. But this is not what I want. I have to concentrate on the thing which is important now. I was thinking deeply when my phone dinged making me startled. I picked it up and opened the messages.

'I hope the mission is going well.'

My eyes didn't moved from the phone. I shook my head vigorously and throw my phone on the bed. "I have to focus. I can't loose after coming this far." I told myself and took some deep breathes.

No. I won't loose my focus.

After few days-

Author's POV.-

It's been a week since that incident happened between you and Jungkook. Since then you completely stop bugging him. You didn't flirt with him neither you tease him. You just talk with him when it's necessary, that also with cold and short words.

Jungkook at first was a little taken aback by your behaviour. But it was good for him too. Even if he missed your little flirting here and there but he was too stubborn to admit it. All the encounters you had in this week, you both behave like complete strangers. Which hurt you but you know what you're doing.

Today you decided to meet Jihyun. You decided to distract yourself from Jungkook, if that's possible. You got ready in simple dress and light makeup. Wearing your sneakers you descended down the stairs to find Jungkook and your father having a deep conversation. As they saw you approaching, your father stop talking and looked at you with a sweet smile. "Ohh, my princess. Where are you going?" You looked at Jungkook who choose to ignore your existence as usual. You secretly rolled your eyes and forced a smile towards your father.

"Dad, I was thinking of meeting Jihyun today. If you don't mind..." You asked hesitantly as your father is not so cool with the thought of you being with a boy. He just smile in return making you heave a sigh. "Sure, princess. Jungkook will go with you." He stated making you stiff. Even if he's the only person you want around you 24/7, right now his presence was bothering you. "Is that necessary?" You spoke making jungkook to look at you with some unknown emotions in his eyes. You tried avoiding his gaze. You still felt intimated by his stares. "Yes." Your father told sturnely. You just nodded in defeat knowing you can't change his mind.

The car ride was silent. Jungkook was driving you to the place were you decided to meet Jihyun. You kept staring out of the window and keep your mouth shut. Jungkook glances at you for few times. He was curious to know that if you're really avoiding him or it's just an act. "You really didn't wanted me to come with you?" He broke the ice as you finally looked at him. Chuckling bitterly you looked at the front. "Aren't you the one who told me that I'm expecting too much from you?" Jungkook tried to speak but couldn't find the right words. He just kept quite and drive through the road. "And I don't think you'll like what you're gonna see there." You spoke folding your arms and again going back to stare at the scenery. Jungkook was a little confuse but he avoid to ask further questions.

The car halted in front of a lavish casino. Jungkook frown looking at the place. He looked at you with confusion as you were busy opening your seatbelt. He held your hand which was fidling with the belt. "Are you fucking serious?" He growled in deep voice making your heart beat faster but you kept your cool and stared at him unbothered. "I told you, you won't like what you're gonna see." You spoke calmly and removed his grip on your arm. Unbucklinh the seat belt you got down while controlling all the butterflies in your stomach. Despite being so stubborn he's still caring and possessive towards you.

Jungkook was trying hard to control his anger. He was very much know with the fact that you hate crowded places that also a club or casino. He was following you closely. He saw Jihyun approaching you with a big smile on his face and soon trapping you in a hug. Jungkook felt his fist tightening at the way he was caressing your back. And the fact that you didn't pushed him bothered him more. "Welcome to my world, darling." He pecked your cheeks making them pinkish. "Thanks." He was still holding your waist which was making someone hella jealous.

Finally, he noticed the presence of another person behind you. "Oh, he came too. I thought at least today we'll be alone." Jihyun had not so happy expression on his face. You looked at Jungkook who was just staring at jihyun dead in his eyes. You chuckle awkwardly. "Well, I don't think I have a choice." You shrugged your shoulders making jihyun laugh as you both walk ahead while Jungkook following you both, more precisely just you. He have nothing to do with Jihyun. Jihyun took you to a VIP section which was covered in glass walls. You were amused by the interior and all stuff, while Jihyun looked at Jungkook. "I think it'll be fine if you just leave us alone, you know." He spoke trying hard to be polite but jungkook didn't even try. "I don't think so." Saying that he entered after you and stood there looking at you who was busy staring at the stuff. A small smile form on his lips seeing you admiring the things like a 5 year old, but he covered it up with a cold look when you turn to look at him.

Jihyun clench his jaw and forced a smile towards you. "Come darling. Let's have some drinks." He gently held your hands and made you seat on the sofa. You thank him for his gentleman gasture while Jungkook just cringe at the name he was calling you. He ordered some non-alcoholic drinks for you both. Soon you both were sitting beside each other and talking about random stuff. You felt kind of good while talking with him, but still Jungkook's stares didn't left you. As you were talking you felt Jihyun was too close with you. You looked at him as he was staring at your lips. "Can I? He asked holding your cheeks as you couldn't understand what to do, so you just close your eyes not able to look in his eyes.

Just when Jihyun's lips were about to touch you, a force pulled him away from you and soon he was thrown on the floor.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

________________🦋_______________

*Gasps dramatically*

WHAT????

Sorry for posting late. Tell me how's this part? And what do you think gonna happen next? Also what mission? 🤫

Comment for the next part 💜