🦋20🦋

Kim's Mansion -

Everything was shattered in the room as the female sat on the floor in the middle of the room, surrounded by the broken glass pieces. Her eyes were pooling with tears as she stared at the pictures of her daughter. The door opening sound made her look up to see her husband walking in with an unbothered expression.

"What are you doing now?" He asked almost irritated by his wifes constant break downs. She just gave him a sharp glare. "You know very well what I'm doing Hyun." She scoffed looking away and wipping her tears harshly. She stood on her legs taking slow steps towards her husband without caring about the glass pieces piercing through her skin. "It's been a week Hyun. Where's my daughter?" She stood beside him but looking at his unbothered figure her blood boil. She jerked him by holding his collar.

"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER HYUN? ANSWER ME!!" She was loosing her temper by thinking all the negative things that could have happened with her daughter. She choked on her tears while sliding down on the floor loosing her energy. She's been like this since she heard that her daughter is being kidnapped. "Bring my daughter back. Please." She sobbed while shading tears but that didn't melt the ice cold heart of the male standing beside her. He just rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"Don't forgot what I can do, Hyun." Her cold and clear voice echoed in the room making him halt in his steps. He turn back to see his wife looking at him with the look that could easily k*ll anyone. "Just bring back my daughter as soon as possible." She gave him a warning before turning to the other side and caressing the pictures. Hyun's blood boil as he stormed out of the room.

Y/N's POV -

It's been a week since my life went upside down. I couldn't understand a single thing that's happening around me. The only thing I knew is that somewhere I'm the one who's responsible for this. Maybe if I wasn't there then a lot of problems have solved, right? I rubbed my forehead as it started to ache due to the constant overthinking. Even if Jungkook told me not to think much about anything but I couldn't help but do the same. I sighed heavily before falling on the bed.

My mind went back in time. How Dad used to care for me. He loved me. Or maybe it was just an illusion. I again sat straight shaking off my thoughts. I wanted to go out of this room. But I know I can't. I stared at the closed door fighting with my urge of breaking the door and leaving from here. But I can't do that. At least for Jungkook. A small smile rose on my lips thinking about him. The love of my life. The way he cares for me, makes me feel like the most special person in the world. I just hope, it didn't turned out as an illusion too.

Author's POV.-

Namjoon walked inside his office but got startled seeing another figure sitting there. "Jin hyung?" He walk closer to see his hyung staring at nothing while looking outside the window. Placing his hand on Jin's shoulder, Namjoon shaked him a little bringing him back to Earth. "Hyung, you okay? What are you doing here?" Jin look up to see his brothers concern eyes staring at him. He shook his head before getting up from his seat. "Nothing." Nodding at his response Namjoon went towards his chair. "By the way, did you find something important through the file  I send you?" Namjoon started to collect the scattered files on his desk while Jin went stiff after hearing the question. How am I supposed to tell him? He thought looking at his brother. Unknowingly his eyes started to brim with tears. But he held himself back. "I need some more time to get all the information. But until then please don't harm Y/N." Hearing his brother, Namjoon stop whatever he was doing. He stared at his brother with confusion. "Why?" He asked trying to get the hint of Jin's words. "Because I'm telling you to." He commented a little sternly.

"But why are you trying to defend her?" Another voice echoed in the room gaining the two males attention. It was Taehyung, standing at the doorframe. He had a serious look on his face as he walk closer towards Jin. "Why are you defending that girl? Why are you protecting her? Why is she so important that you're ready to go against your own brothers?" Taehyung throw his question at Jin waiting for a reasonable response but it was all silent. Jin siad nothing but just stared back at Taehyung's eyes which held so much questions. Jin wanted to answer him, but he knew that it wasn't the right time. "You'll know it when it's the right time Tae." That's all he said before walking away leaving the two males stunned. It was the very first time that Jin was being secretive. All three brothers never hide anything from each other. So this behaviour of Jin was bothering Taehyung as well as Namjoon. But Taehyung wasn't patience as much as Namjoon. Namjoon sighed while dropping the files he was holding. "It's ok Tae. Maybe, he need some time." Namjoon tried to explain to his younger brother. "But I need explanation." Taehyung wasn't satisfied at all. He wanted to know the full truth. Why his brother suddenly went all opposite of him. And there's only one person who can answer him, or that's what he thought.

Sitting by the window you admired the birds flying in the sky suddenly feeling caged. You also wanted to be free and enjoy your life. But looking at the situation right now, you were not even sure if you could be making it out from here alive.

As you were busy in your little world, the door of your room burst open making you flinch hard. You stood up abruptly while looking at the door. There stood Taehyung, fuming with anger as his eyes literally bored holes in you. You gulped looking at his burning eyes and emotionless face. You unconsciously rubbed your hands on your dress as they started to sweat. "What are you doing here?" He scoffed at your question while taking slow steps towards your petite figure. "You're in no place to ask questions doll." The smirk on his face made you heart beat like crazy. Each step he took towards you made you move backward. Your back touched the window blocking your way to move any further from him. His smirk grew wider while looking at your pale face. He came closer until he was caging you in between him and the window. "I'm hoping you to answer me quickly and truly. Otherwise, I'll have to use another ways." He whispered above your ears making you feel the goosebumps. You shut your yes tightly while clutching your hands around your chest as if your heart will jump out any moment.

"What did you told Jin hyun?" His first question made your eyes flew open but your mouth couldn't form a single word. "N-Nothing." You whisper after a lot of struggles, but your answer didn't satisfied the male in front of you. "Really?" He asked mockingly while tracing his finger over your cheek. "What did you do that he's ready to go against his own brothers to protect you?"  Shocked. This time you looked at Taehyung with shock. "W-What...?" You couldn't believe what you just heard. Taehyung dig his nails in your cheeks while harshly gripping your face making you hiss. "Say." He order making your eyes teary but you tried not to cry. "I d-on't know..." Taehyung wss loosing his temper after not hearing what he wanted to. He left your cheek and stepped back while messing his heirs being frustrated. While you took a deep breath trying not to sob. A fresh tear trickle down your cheek wetting the scar that just formed on your cheek due to his harsh grip.

"So, you want me to use MY ways to make yous say the truth. right doll?"

He asked giving you the siren eyes making your body feel numb.

"Fine. If that's what you want."

________________🦋_______________

'What if it's an illusion too?'

(BTW, Why is Taehyung stealing the spotlight in my both stories.🤧)

Comment for the next part 💜