🦋29🦋⚠️

*Mention of Violence*
Don't proceed if you're uncomfortable.

Flashback (22 years back) -

The women was crying while laying on the hospital bed when the door of her room burst open.  She didn't react neither showed any emotions. "Where's the baby?" She heard her husband asking her but choose to stay silent. "I ASKED YOU SOMETHING, Y/N!!!" She looked at Hyun with her blood shot eyes. "What do you want to hear? That the baby d*ed. Then yes, my baby....is....d*ad." She sobbed while clutching her chest while hyun just stood there unbothered. "Good. Now I don't have to dirt my hands again." He mumble making her looked at him with disgust and hatred. She looked away from him, but yelp when he held her heirs and forced her to face him. "What about the kids? Where're they?" She whimper as he pulled her heirs tightly but she didn't said anything.

"Don't test my patience, b*tch." He slapped her out of anger as her whole body flinch. She held her cheek and felt the warm liquid flowing from her lip. "I don't know." She mumble in her broken voice. Groaning, Hyun looked at his two mens who were inside the room. "Find the kids at any cost. D*ad or alive." The guards bowed and left the room while her sobs echoed in the room. "Save them for later to shade in front of your kids d*adbodies." Saying this he stormed out of the room. She just looked st the door with her tearful eyes. "Please be safe."

3 Weeks Later -

Sitting in the basement, Y/N was blankly staring at the wall. Her life has been miserable since she got here. 2 weeks before she got the news that her kids d*ed in an car accident along with Devid. She remember how Devid beg her to go with him. But she knew that if she have gone with them, Hyun would have did anything to find them. But now she regret not going with them. At least she could have be with her babies for one last time.

As she was blankly staring at the wall, Hyun entered the room furiously. "It's all because of you. Since you have came in my life, everything is getting wrong. I wish I would have k*lled you long ago." He spoke while removing his belt and walking closer to her. "But don't worry. I'll give you something worst than that." He gave her a nasty smirk before beating her up until she passed out and left her there.

It had been same since she came here. Everyday's beating and torture. But the soul which is already d*ad can't be k*lled again.

Days passed and it has been already a year since the incident happened. Y/N was now kept in one of the farm houses of Hyun as he got married last month. He didn't wanted his second wife to find out about Y/N. By telling everyone that he's first wife d*ed after her kids d*ath, he gained a lot of sympathy and married one of the richest CEO's daughter. He made sure that she didn't know that Y/N is alive.

One day, he came to see Y/N and find out she's pregnant. He thought of k*lling her but then he decided to let the child born so he could use them for his own profits.

Months passed with the blink of an eye, and the day come when Hyun's second wife, Jiya went to labour. But Hyun didn't know that Y/N was also hospitalized secretly for her delivery.  As he was sitting outside the operation theatre, one of his man inform him about Y/N. He told them to take her to the hospital and do not disturb him. After the operation, he found out that Jiya's baby couldn't survive due to medical condition which made him furious not for his wife, but the fact that now he'll get nothing from his father-in-law.

He walk out of the doctors cabin, and straight went to where Y/N was kept. Another floors room. As he reached there, he found out that she d*ed after giving birth to her daughter. He asked the nurse about the baby, and she handed him the little angel wrapped in a white towel. That little pair of eyes couldn't melt the stone heart of her father. Her eyes and nose were just like her mother, which made him angry. But he controlled himself, cause this baby will give him everything he wants. He told the doctors about his plan and request them go keep it a secret.

When Jiya held the baby for the first time she couldn't be happier. "You already named her honey." She asked while looking at the name tag on her hand. Hyun looked at it and stayed silent cause the name written on it wasn't of the baby's but her real mother. Y/N. "It's beautiful. just like her."

Jiya was happy but unaware of her husband's deed. She was enjoying her life but never ever thought that maybe her happiness is build on someones bl*od and tears.

Present -

Jin couldn't stop his tears from flowing as he told everything to his brothers. Namjoon and Taehyung were equally hurt and davestated. Jungkook didn't know how to react at this. He just stood there numb. "We could've save mom." Namjoon mumble while fisting his hands. "Why did you let him go alive?" Taehyung asked looking at Jin. "Because he have to pay for many other crimes he have attempted." Taehyung couldn't help but feel guilt for dragging you in this mess. He couldn't digest the fact that he tried to k*ll his own little sister. He felt ashamed of himself.

"But how did Y/N got there?" Namjoon asked looking at Taehyung who was wipping his tears. He stayed silent for few minutes before getting up. "It's all my fault. I asked the guards to bring her in. I thought maybe Jin hyung is in danger, so we could use her to stop Hyun." His voice was low as he looked at the floor. Jin walk towards him before patting Taehyung's back. "Don't worry. She'll be fine." Jin tried to reassure Taehyung and looked towards Jungkook who was standing there like a statue.

Sensing Jin standing beside him, Jungkook looked at him with his tearful gaze. "I'm sorry hyung. I was scared and-" "It's ok Jungkook. Didn't I know how much you love her." Jungkook hug Jin while crying as they stayed like that for few time.

Taehyung kept blaming himself for your condition. You didn't thought for a second before taking the bullet. If anything happens to you, he can never forgive himself.

After two hours, the doctor come out of the operation theatre making all of them to shoot their heads up.

"Doctor!!! How's Y/N? She's fine right?"
Jungkook asked the doctor impatiently as all of them looked at the doctor for the positive response. The doctor sighed while looking down.

"Just tell me that she's fine!!" Taehyung shouted making the doctor look up with an apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry."

________________🦋_______________

Th flashback was better in my mind.

Comment for the next part 💜