🔞🦋22🦋🔞

Happiest Birthday To Our Baby Bear!!!🥳💗💕😘🎂

*Mature Content*

Author's POV.-

After Taehyung left, Jungkook brought you to the room and laid you down on the mattress. Your body was shivering and you were completely drenched. Jungkook went back to the closet and took a fresh pair of clothes, his clothes which he kept there for you along with a towel. He again sat beside you on the bed and pulled away the covers which you were holding tightly. "Butterfly, change your clothes. They're drenched." He softly spoke trying to remove the covers and succeeded. After making you stand on your legs, he ket his hand on your waist for support.

You were struggling to stand or even move your muscles as they were completely frozen. You felt like your body will break and shatter just like a piece of glass. "J-Jungkook..." Your voice fragile and weak which made Jungkook even more worried for you. Letting you lean on him, he tighten his grip around you. "Should I help you?" He asked softly stroking your wet heirs as you lean in more into him liking the way his body gave you his warmth. Jungkook understood that all you need at the moment is the heat to warm up your freezing body. He sighed before removing your wet clothes from your body causing you to shiver feeling the chilly winds brushing over your n*ked body. You didn't cared about that he'll see you n*ked cause you both have already seen enough. He dried you up with the towel before placing you on the dry side of the king size bed and spreading the sheets on you. He took out the towel and started to dry your heirs as you just stared at him with your half open eyes. You clutched the sheets around your chest not because you were shy or embarrassed but the coldness in the room was something you couldn't bare at the moment.

"Jungkook, it's too cold." You whisper while trying to blink away the tears forming in your eyes. He sighted and placed the towel away after making sure your heirs are dry and you'll not catch cold. He stood up, removing his shirt and trousers leaving him only in his boxers. Your cheeks heat up looking at his bare chest as you avoid staring at him. "Lay down." You did as he said and then he also joined you in the sheets. The moment his hands sneak around your waist and pulled you towards his half-n*ked body, you could feel your body relaxing. You hum before snuggling in his chest completely forgetting the fact that you both are n*ked. He kept caressing your back and pecking your head as you snuggle more and more into him trying to absorb all the heat. "You'll be fine in few hours." He whispered as you look up to see him lovingly staring at you. He looked at your pale lips as he lean in and placed a gentle peck on your lips. "Again." You mumble keeping your eyes close liking the feeling of his warm lips against your dry and cold ones. His lips twitched upwards before he again placed his lips on your for a longer time. You started to suck on his lower lip as his hands draw different patterns on your back. You moan when his tongue entered your mouth and the butterflies in your stomach went wild. You felt that you need more than just a kiss and as if he understood your mind, he let his hands  slid downwards.