🦋10🦋

Stirring in your sleep, you stretched your body and opened your eyes only for them to pop out. Looking at the unknown surrounding you sat up abruptly and look around the room. Your mind went back to the time and you remember falling asleep during the ride. "Jungkook." You mumble before removing the comfortable sheets from your body and walking out of the room.

As you step out of the room, a pleasant smell of something sweet filled your nostrils and you suddenly felt your stomach grumbling. Walking further in the corridor you came across few rooms but your eyes completely ignored them as your only concern was food. Finally, after few minutes you enter a huge place like living room and thats where the smell got strong. You closed your eyes inhaling good amount of air before moving towards what you thought was kitchen.

To your surprise what you saw made your body and mind freez. There stood Jungkook, shirtless, cooking something while his heirs look dumped as if he just came out of shower. For some reasons you forgot that you were hungry and your eyes couldn't look anywhere else but him. His inked hand moving skillfully while flipping the pancakes as his veins flex during the process. He was still unaware of your presence, you thought.

"You're staring." You gulped the lumb in your throat and wet your lips which were dry for a long time, still unable to move your gaze even after knowing that he caught you staring. "Is it my fault?" Your question made him turn his eyes away from the pancakes and towards you. Your eyes which were staring at him shamelessly, couldn't bear his dominating gaze as you lower your eyes almost immediately. Walking into the kitchen, you fetch some water and gulp it down in one go. Jungkook's eyes following your every move as he kept the last pancake in the plate and turned off the stove.

You sat on one of the chairs in front of Jungkook on the dinning table and looked at the deliciously tempting food just in front of you. The fact that your eyes kept switching between Jungkook and the pancakes made you confuse that what you're actually need more right now. Clearing your throat you tried to shook off your mind from the unwanted thoughts as you sat straight before looking at Jungkook's eyes only. "Where are we? And how's dad?" Your questions were expected as he sighed before leaning back on the chair giving a perfect view of his well built chest. "Don't worry Mr. Kim is fine. I have talk with him. But for now it's better if you stay away. And btw, this is my house." Your eyes widen at his last sentence as your eyes roam around the room in amusement.

It was unexpected. He was always with me. Then how come he have such a well maintained house? You decided to ignore those thoughts as there are other more important things you need to know. "And how do you know that this place is safe?" You crooked your eyebrows at him as your fingers moved towards the plate of fresh pancakes with honey dripping on it. He looked at your hand movements and chuckle, "Because it is." He stated and stood up making you pull back your hand which were about to touch the plate. He moved towards your side and bend down beside you making you stiff. He pulled the plate in front of you with his one hand as you could smell his addiction scent. "These are for you only." He whispered in your ear in a way that your whole body felt the electricity running through it. He smirk and stood straight before walking away leaving you alone in the dinning room.

Time Skip-

It was night time and through out the day you found out that you're not allowed to go out. Jungkook told you that he'll bring everything you want and need, and also that you can't go to some specific places in the house. After that encounter in kitchen, you tried not to get in front of him again as for you it is hard to restrain yourself when he's around. Thankfully he was wearing decent clothes around the house instead of roaming half naked. You were greatful.

"Dinner is ready." You heard Jungkook's voice and your eyes diverted towards your rooms door to see him peeking inside. You both kept looking at each other before he broke the eye contact and walk out. You stood up and follow him. Having your dinner in silence, he glance at him for few times but he didn't give you a single one. It kinda hurt you so you decided to do the same.

After finishing your dinner you sat on the couch in living room staring at the blank screen of the big TV. Jungkook came after cleaning the kitchen and saw you blankly staring at the screen. He wanted to talk with you, comfort you badly. But he was aware that if he let his guards down now then he'll be unable to hold back his emotions. He walk passed you and was about to climb the stairs but your words stopped him. "How long it's gonna be like this?" He frowned at your question and turned around to see you now standing a little far from him. "What?" He was genuinely confused.

"How long are we going to pretend like stranger living in the same house?" Your eyes was moist and you were taking slow steps towards him.  He legs glued at the same place as his eyes not moving from yours. "How long are you going to pretend that you don't care?" With another question yiu move closer to him and now the small tear trickling down your cheek was visible to him. When you were close enough, your hands moved to take his in yours. You've had enough of his behaviour. It was hurting you. You can't bear his ignorance anymore. The way he avoided you the whole day after the morning made you feel so much lonely.

Finally breaking down in pools of tears you let go of your emotions as well as his hand. The whole situation made you felt overwhelming. The fear of loosing your family was there always, but now the thought loosing him was scaring you more. He couldn't stand looking at you so vulnerable as his hands wrapped around you protectively giving you the sense of comfort and love, which you hated the most. The fact that he was someone who made you feel safe and loved was now like your nightmare. You pushed him away with all your might even if you wanted to do opposite.

"Don't Jungkook. If you're going to hurt me more, then don't pretend anymore."

________________✨_______________

I don't think it's worth of even calling scrap. Anyways, tell me I should write next part.

Comment for the next part 💜