🦋8🦋

*Mention of Violence*

Unknown POV. -

"Hyung, don't you think it's the right time to execute our plan." The younger one asked while playing with the paper weight

"Don't be impatient. We'll do it when the right time comes." The man settled his gun on the table and started to go through the files.

But the younger one didn't liked the idea of his elder. He slammed the paper weight on the table. "How long are we going to just sit and wait?" He was clearly frustrated.

"Until the right opportunity comes." The calm and unbothered tone of the eldest somehow angered the younger even more. He sighted in frustration and stormed out from the room.

"Sir-" "Don't worry he'll be fine. He know what he's doing."

__________________________________

Y/N's POV. -

I closed my eyes feeling Jihyun come closer. Honestly speaking, I was scared. I didn't wanted this to happen. But Jungkook's fierce gaze on us made me take the risk. Because maybe I was very much aware that he's never gonna let this happen.

And as expected, Jihyun was laying on the floor while Jungkook was on top of him, beating him mercilessly.

"JUNGKOOK..."

I tried to stop him by holding his hand but he was in so much rage that he simply pushed me.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!!"

I could see his eyes turning red. He was so angry that it looks like he won't hesitate to even kill him. No I can't let this happen.

"JUNGKOOK, PLEASE STOP!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs making him stop in his tracks. He was breathing heavily and his knuckles were bleeding. Jihyun fall on the floor coughing and trying to breath. I hurried towards them and pulled Jungkook away from him. I was about to crouch down to help Jihyun but a harsh grip on my hand didn't let me do so. I look up to see Jungkook staring at me with red eyes. His whole face was red in anger.

He started to drag me away. I tried to protest but in vain as he's so much stronger than me. He kept dragging me until we were out from the casino. He opened the car door and literally pushed me inside. Taking the seat on drivers place, he started the engine. Without speaking a single word nor a single glance, he kept driving silently. But that silent was killing me. He was still angry. I can feel it.

"Jungkook, what was that?" I tried to speak but he didn't respond. I sighted before speaking again. "Jungkook I'm asking you something. Why did you beat him like that?" My voice rise a little as I saw him gripping the starring wheel with his full force. The wound on his knuckles started to bleed again. "Jung-" before I could speak anymore, he pressed the breaks harshly as the car stopped at the empty road. He looked at me with fire in his eyes. A shiver ran down my spine seeing him like that. In this 4 years, this is the first time I have seen him this angry.

Author's POV. -

"Are you that desperate to fuck someone?" He spat venom at you as you just stared at him shocked. "Didn't just a week ago you told me that you love ME and want ME? And now you're already in someone else's arms ready to fuck him?" He was speaking with so much hate and anger. But all you could see was jealousy. He punched the starring wheel making you flinch.

You stared at him with disbelief until a bitter chuckle left your mouth. He looked at you for few seconds before turning his gaze back to the empty road. "Then aren't you the one who told me to not keep any expectations from you? Didn't you said that we can never be like how I want? Huh?" This time you were the one to spat with anger. He didn't said anything but just kept staring at the road. "Tell me Jungkook. Didn't you said that we can never be together? Then why are you behaving like my possessive boyfriend? Why are you treating me like you own me? Tell me Jungkook."

"Wear the seatbelt." He told you in deep and low voice as the anger was nowhere in his voice. You looked at him confused. "What are you-" "I said wear the seatbelt. " He stressed his words a little without moving his gaze from the road. You decided to do as he said even if you didn't wanted to. As you wear your seatbelt and turned to him, you saw him still sitting straight without moving. You follow his gaze and realised that he's staring at a car standing in the distance. You knitted your eyebrows in confusion before something strike you.

Before you could understand anything, Jungkook start the car and drive in full speed. As your car started moving you saw that car also moving just behind you guys. Jungkook kept taking glances through the mirror while focusing in the road. Up till now you understood what is happening. Someone is chasing you. Your heart thumb against your ribs as sweat beads formed on your forehead. You have experience this before. You know how it feel when someone who's thirsty for your blood is almost close to you. You close your eyes and took deep breathes trying to calm yourself down. You felt a hand on yours as you open your eyes to see Jungkook caressing your hand. "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you." He gave you brief glance before focusing on the road again. He was driving in full speed yet the car behind you was still chasing you. At this point, you just give up with your hopes.

Until suddenly the car disappear. Still, Jungkook didn't stopped. He kept moving further unless he was sure that you guys are safe. When you both reach to a more safe place, he stopped the car and took a look around. The place was quite and abandoned. He opened the door for you as you stepped out. The fear was still inside you which made you throw yourself in his arms. He also held you tightly and securely making sure to make you feel safe. "Calm down, princess. You're safe."  He kept caressing your heirs as you took deep breathes trying to calm yourself with his scent when your phone buzzed.

You broke the hug and took your phone to see your dad calling you. You answered the call just to hear some gunshots and your fathers fearful voice.

"Y/N..."

"DAD!!!"

_______________🦋________________

I know I'm updating very late, but I'm trying my best. 😟

Anyways how's this part? What do you guys think going o happen next?

Comment for the next part 💜