🦋2🦋

Jungkook opened the car door as you step out infront of a big hotel. The reporters making a mob to get a glimpse of you. Obviously, you didn't like it at all. Jungkook knows very well that you don't like these things so he protectively covered you as the other bodyguards also circled around you. The camera flashes almost made you blind as you tried to walk through the crowd. Getting inside the building some people bowed at you, but at the moment you could care less. You were too busy to rub your eyes as they felt itchy due to the sudden bright lights.

You were rubbing your eyes harshly but suddenly felt a tug on your hand. You look up to see jungkook holding your wrist stopping you. "It'll hurt more." You smile at his caring gasture. He let go of your wrist before standing at some distance. "The lights almost made me blind." You chuckle before walking further in the building. As you enter the main event hall, all the heads turned towards you. You felt a little awkward as everyone was staring at you. Some with admire and some with jealousy.

You walk fast without even looking at  anyone and straight went towards your parents. Your mom smile at you before holding your hand and pulling you in hug. "You look so beautiful honey." She complement making you smile at her. You hug your father as he also complement you. "I thought you won't come." He chuckled as you laugh with him too. "Honestly, I didn't wanted to but it's your special day." Your father smile warmly at you before looking behind you. "Thank you Jungkook. For bringing my daughter here safe." Jungkook bowed to your father and smile a little. That's the most smile you have ever saw on his face. That also just towards your parents. He never smiles at you, which makes you little sad. But today you were determined.

You were sitting on the corner of the party enjoying your drink all by yourself. You didn't like to socialise a lot. You were looking around the party when you felt someone's presence beside you. You turn your head to the person only to roll your eyes. "Hey, beautiful." You just gave him a tight smile before sipping your drink. "Are you free tonight, baby?" He asked while shifting a little closer to you. If you want you can easily snap his neck in minute, but you know someone will do it better.

Jungkook is not around you but you know wherever he is, he's eyes are just on you. The male was trying hard to get your attention but you paid non. As he got frustrated he was about to place his hand on your bare thighs, but before that something landed on your thighs. You look down to see a black jacket laying on your lap. You look up to see Jungkook piercing his gaze through the boy beside you while the boy was already shivering. "If you want all of your fingers safe, then leave as soon as possible." His deep voice send shivers down your spine. You were so busy staring at Jungkook that you didn't notice the boy getting up and walking as away as possible to hide from Jungkook's fierce gaze.

Jungkook cleared his throat making you snap out from your thoughts. You look down at your lap and took the jacket before throwing it back at him. "I don't want it." You drank your shot in one go as your throat burn a little. Jungkook just sighted knowing he can't do anything. He just stood their waiting for you to finish your drinking.

"I want to go out. This place is soffocating." You spoke in your drunken voice. Well you were not that much drunk but drunk enough to blabber things. Jungkook just looked at you and then around your surroundings. The place was actually soffocating. But he can't randomly took you out of the party without informing your parents. He was looking around to find Mr. Kim, but when he look back at you, you were already walking towards the backdoor with your little wobbly legs. Jungkook just sighted before following you.

Sitting on the bench outside in the garden you took a deep breath. Your dizziness fading a little. "This feels so good, isn't it?" You asked and looked at Jungkook only for him to divert his eyes away from you. You chuckle knowing you just caught him staring at you. He looked everywhere else not to make it obvious. You stood up from your place before walking towards his standing figure. "Kook...." You called him making him snap his head towards you. His eyes were a little wide because this was the first time you used a nickname for him. You kept walking until you were just few inches away from him. His eyes staring in yours as you notice how his face was heating up. You giggle before tiptoeing a little to get close to his ears and whispered in his ears.

"I want to kiss you."

________________🦋_______________

Comment for next part 💜

Also tell me your thoughts about this 🤗✨