🦋5🦋

You walk down the stairs in a pretty white off shoulder dress. It comes until your mid thighs. You landed on the floor of your living room but Jungkook wasn't there. "He said he'll be here." You mumble while looking around. That's when you heard hurried footsteps coming down from the stairs and there he stood.

You looked at him up and down. He was painting. "Are you fine?" You asked looking at his unusual self. He just nodded before walking to the main door. Well how was he supposed to tell you that he have to take care of the little problem you caused him.

You shrugged off your shoulders and followed him walking out of the house.

At the restaurant- 

You were sitting on the reserved table waiting for your date. You started to get bored so you looked around. The restaurant was lavish and you were sitting in a VIP section. There were very few people around you. And they were also quite older. You huffed and looked towards Jungkook who was standing at some distance from you. Your eyes got stuck on him. His side profile was looking so breathtaking. Suddenly you remember how he kissed you last night. How delicately his fingers caressed your skin. You clentch your thighs at the thought of him touching you. Argh, this hormones.

"This is so boring." You spoke loudly to gain his attention. He looked at you and again looked back at wherever he was staring. "You wanted it. Now don't complain." Your eyes widen. His tone was harsh. He never talk with you like this before. "Excuse me? I never wanted this. Dad told me to come here." You tried defending yourself but he just scoff at you. "Then you could have denied it. It's not like he would have forced you." He was speaking as if he never wanted you to come here.

Wait, perhaps, is he jealous? Your eyes wide open as your mouth gaped a little. You wanted to speak but before you could speak anything, a voice called out for you.

"Miss Kim Y/N?" You looked at the person who called you and saw a male standing in front of your table. Jungkook's eyes also diverted towards the man as he checked him up and down. You stood up from your chair and bow towards him making him mirror your actions. "Glad to meet you. Myself Shin Jihyun." He forwarded his hand and you gladly accepted it. You smile at him and shake hands. "Nice to meet you too." You spoke and asked him to sit. He took his seat before looking at Jungkook who was literally piercing holes in him. You chuckle internally. "Oh, his my personal bodyguard. Don't mind him. He's just little protective." You introduced as Jihyun smiled understandingly.

You both order some food and started chit - chatting. It was first time you met him, but you got comfortable with him. While on the other hand, Jungkook was busy throwing daggers at him. By the corner of your eye you can feel Jungkook constantly staring at you. "Oh there's some sauce on your lips." Jihyun said making you stop eating. "Wait." He took a tissue and come closer to your face. You could feel your face heating up suddenly. He put the tissue on the corner of your lips before moving it in delicate manner. Wipping away the sauce he stayed still. "You're beautiful." His sudden compliment made you flustered. "Uhm...t-thanks..." You tried to stay calm. He gave you a smile and sat back on his place.

"Actually, I wanted to meet you because I wanted to confess something." He spoke as you looked at him. He took few deep breathes before continuing. "Umm...I know it's really inappropriate way to say this, but I like you. I have liked you for a long time. I thought of confessing to you a lot of time but thought that maybe you have someone else in your heart. But when your dad said that he's looking for someone who'll keep his daughter happy, I thought of trying my luck. So here I am." He stood up from his place and walk towards you. Kneeling beside your chair he pulled out a velvet bow from his blazer. Your heart thump against your ribs. He opened the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "So, Kim Y/N. Would you like to marry me?"

What the fuck? How can he just directly propose me? Is he out of his mind? You thought while looking here and there. Thankfully there were not so many people around. You looked at Jungkook, but he was looking in opposite direction. You couldn't see his face, but his ears were red. You were damn sure that he's burning inside. You smirk thinking about an evil idea that just popped in your head. You looked at Jihyun before giving him a shy smile.

"This is really sudden. I don't know how to react. If you don't mind, can you give some time to think about it?" You asked politely yet shyly
Jungkook's head snapped in your direction. He was shocked hearing your answer. She actually wants to think about this? Didn't she confessed to me yesterday? Well right. Why would she choose someone like me over a rich and handsome guy. He chuckled bitterly and looked away.

"That's fine. You can take as much time as you want." You gave him a small smile as he did the same. Putting the ring back in his pocket, he stood up so did you. He give you a hug and kissed your cheek making you a little shock. He was being way to touchy for the first meet. "See you again then." He waved at you as you awkwardly waved back. He walk off the place making you let out a heavy breath. You plopped down on the chair thinking about what just happened.

You looked towards Jungkook, who was still looking at the other side. "Jungkook, what do you think? Is he a good guy?" You asked knowing that you're just pressing his buttons. He give you a glare making you smirk internally. He didn't said anything so you decided to push him to the edge little more. "I think he's a nice guy. I should think about it. I won't find this type of people everyday." You smiled while talking making his blood boil.

Suddenly he walk towards you and held your wrist tightly making you yelp. He started to drag you while you tried to protest but he wasn't bothered at all. You thought he'll take you home, but instead he took you to the common washroom. He pushed you inside and locked the door before pinning you to the counter. You were bewildered by his sudden act. "Jung-" He didn't let you talk when his heavy voice filled with anger and jealousy echoed in the empty bathroom.

"What do you think you're doing princess? "

________________🦋_______________

Comment for the next part ❤️

What are you guys expecting next🤭