🦋21🦋

"Fine. If that's what you want."

Your eyes widen at Taehyung's words and before you could even react, he held your arm in a tight grip and started to drag you. At first you thought that he'll take you the basement and locked you there or torture you but he just took few steps until the bathroom in your room and open the door with a loud thud. He pushed you inside the bathroom as you stumble and held the wall for support. You look back at him to see him staring deeply at you.

"You really made me do things which I don't want to." He whispered before his hand raised as you flinch and covered your face thinking he might hit you. But not feeling anything you open your eyes to see him looking behind you. Before you could understand anything, he turned on the shower as you shudder feeling the look warm water drenching you wholly. You gasped and closed your eyes as the water travelled from your head to toe wetting you. You clutched your dress as the water turned cold while you could feel your skin getting wrinkled.

A smirk rose on Taehyung's lips seeing you struggle to stand as your knees started to weaken. You closed your eyes tightly and bring up your hands against your chest. The coldness of the water raised as it started to take over your senses. Your body started to get numb with each passing second and your breathing got heavier. Tears started to flow from your eyes which got mixed in the cold water. Taehyung just lean back on the wall eyeing your struggling figure. At first he was enjoying it, but as time passed he could feel you shiver and your grip around your chest tighten. You took very heavy breaths as if you were being shorten of oxygen. His eyes filled with guilt as just kept staring at you. He sigh as he walk closer until he could see your scrunch up face clearly.

"If you have told me the truth, then this haven't happened." He spoke while turning off the water and then standing few steps away from you. Your mind went completely numb as well as your body. You couldn't feel or understand anything. The only thought in your mind was Jungkook. You wish he could come and take you away from here. "Now tell me. What did you said to Jin hyung?" His tone dropped an octave as he caged your drenched figure between him and the cold wall behind you. You finally open your eyes which were red and teary which made something inside Taehyung burn. He couldn't keep the contact as he move back and turned around from you. He closed his eyes taking few deep breaths.

"I... didn't s-aid any-thing." Your broken whisperers echoed in the bathroom walls making Taehyung's fist clench. He abruptly turned around and held your shoulders making you flinch at the contact of his warm hands around your cold shoulder. "I can't understand why I still haven't k*ll you." He muttered being frustrated at his own self as why can't he bring himself to hurt you.

When it comes to torture someone, Taehyung is the most cruel person. He know how to give pain to someone slowly until they beg for d*ath. But looking at you he couldn't even raised his hands on you. It's not like he haven't tortured a girl before. But non of them have ever like you. No matter what ever he do, you neither stop him nor says anything against him. And that was what made him doubt his decisions. Is he doing right? He was surely angry at you. But that anger was build because of your father. And he let his anger take control over him.

He just stared at you as you couldn't take it anymore and slide down on the wall letting your warm tears fall freely. You sob and sniffle feeling your heart hurting at the amount of time you tried surprassing your voice. "P-lease just....k*ll me."  That's what he loves to hear. But this time it didn't feel right. His heart raced up as he bend down unwillingly. His hand reach upto your ice cold cheeks before he brushed some of your wet heirs away from your face. You took a shallow breath while opening your eyes and looking at him. This time, you were the one to stared at him, his soul. "You're....crying." You whisper before bringing your shaking hand to his cheeks and wipping away the tear that just trickle down his face, which he didn't even noticed. He flinched feeling your cold fingertips against his warm cheeks as he abruptly pushed away your hand and stood straight on his feets. His heart was beating at uneven pace as he placed his hand on his chest. "What the-" He couldn't understand what was happening with him.

"Y/N!!!" Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook standing at the door of bathroom with wide eyes as he stared at the curled figure of you. His eyes then diverted towards Taehyung who had a plane expression plastered on his face. Anger rushed through Jungkook's veins as he clench his fist before stomping towards Taehyung.

"Why can't you just leave her alone?" Jungkook tried hard not to scream but his tone was high. Taehyung didn't showed any emotions as he was just blankly staring at Jungkook's fierce eyes. "I don't think I need to tell that." He coldly stated before walking past Jungkook ready to leave. Jungkook's eyes teared up seeing you whimpering while clutching your knees. He hastily walk towards you and bend down before carefully holding your hands. "Y/N." He softly whisper making you look up. You were struggling to keep your eyes open as you stared at him. He sighed heavily before scooping you in his embrace which made him stiff at the coldness of your body. You snuggle into him feeling warm and safe. "Shh!! It's ok. I'm here. Calm down." He tried to calm you down as you silently cried in his chest.

Taehyung turned back to look at you who were snuggling in Jungkook's embrace which made him release a sigh. He didn't even know that he was trying to hold back his tears which have gathered in his eyes. Even if he tried to denied, but his heart ach looking at your pain. And the thing which made him restless was, he didn't even know why?

"Why did my heart hurt when she cries?"

________________🦋_______________

Comment for the next part.💜