🦋25🦋⚠️

*Mention of Violence*
Don't proceed if you're uncomfortable.

Author's POV. -

Hyun was stunned after hearing Jin's words. "W-What do you mean?" The stutter in his words made Jin chuckle. "Oh, now do I have to repeat all the sins you have committed?" Jin's voice was as cold as his expressions. Jin was surprised how long he had held himself from k*lling Hyun.

"Jin-" before Hyun could say anything they heard a g*nshot. Hyun flinch and his hand went to grab his g*n but he got non. His eyes widen as he looked around his waist but then it struck him, his g*n have already fall down. As he look up his body went numb. "Looking for this?" Jin sway the g*n in front of him while having a smirk on his lips. "It's already too late Mr. Kim. Just admit your crimes." Jin had a warning tone which made Hyun think for a second. But before he could come to any conclusion, the g*shots started.

Namjoon's POV. -

I was waiting for Jungkook's signal so we could enter the penthouse. That's when Jungkook's voice echoed in my earphone.

"We have cleared the path. You guys can enter. There are 20 people in total. Be careful."

I smirked and signal my mens to follow me. As we reach the entrance, there were two guards on the main door. I snapped my fingers and one of our snipper aimed towards the guards. He shoot both of them with silencer g*n. They both fell down clearing our path. We entered inside sneakily and saw that there were some guards around the secrete room and some in the hallway. I couldn't see Jin hyung or Hyun. I frown my eyebrows, but then I saw one of the guard looking at my crouched down figure. "sh*t. They saw us." I whisper through my earphone informing Jungkook. "Should we shoot?" My guard asked me looking at the guard approaching towards us. "Be carefully where you're aiming." I ordered them before taking my position and shooting the guard as he fall down with loud thud and the g*nshot echoed in the house.

All the guards got alert and started running here and there while aiming towards us. "Jungkook be careful." I spoke through my earphone seeing more guards entering the place. I heard Jungkook saying something from the other side but it wasn't clear. "Jungkook I can't here you." I tried to talk with him but his voice got cut. I sighed out with frustration and started to shoot all the guards. I was still looking for Jin hyung. I just hope he's fine.

Author's POV. -

Jungkook heard the g*nshot and immediately alerted his mens as they all started to shoot. The loud g*nshots echoed throughout the house. Many of the opposite side mens fall down being injured or d*ad. Jungkook was aiming towards the main snipper of the enemies when he saw one of his mens being on his target. "Jungkook be careful." He heard Namjoon's voice and ran towards his men. As the bullet left from the snippers g*n, it directly went through Jungkook's shoulder as he pushed his men making him fall down. Jungkook's earphone fell down too.

He grown and his another men shoot the snipper. "Sir!!! Are you okay?" Jungkook breathed heavily but nodded. His shoulder was injured and he was bl*eding but he have to be strong to save his hyungs. "Don't worry about me. Just turn them down." The guard hesitantly nodded and left while Jungkook groan and slowly stood up on his legs. He picked his g*n and started to shoot again.

In the Room -

Hyun was breathing heavily while his forehead was covered with sweat. Jin was still holding the g*n pointing towards him. "Can you really do this?" Hyun asked looking at Jin's eyes making him halt for a minute. His hands tremble for a moment but then all the flashbacks ran through his mind and he remembered every little pain his mother went through. The sufferings his siblings went through. He can never forgive his father for whatever he did with his mother.

"I maybe can't k*ll you as my father. But I can never ever forgive you for whatever you did with my mother. You destroyed our little family. And for that, you'll be punished." Saying this he lowered his g*n and shot his right leg. A painful scream left Hyun's mouth as he fell on the ground groaning in pain. "You deserve worst."

Y/N's POV. -

I felt my head spinning as I tried opening my eyes. After a lot of attempts my eyes finally opened and I stared around me. I was in a car. It was all dark inside and I was laying on the backseat of the car. "Ah!!" I groan sitting on the seat and holding my head. "Why did Taehyung did this?" I mumble while looking at the door. My hands went to grab the door and I tried to open it, but it was locked. I tried harder but it was in vain. I sighed and gave up. Leaning on the seat I closed my eyes remembering all the beautiful moments in my life. From my childhood to the recent one. I smile shortly but immediately sat straight hearing a loud bang. "Is that a...g*nshot?"

Taehyung's POV. -

I reached the penthouse and left the car making sure it was locked. I saw Y/N's figure laying in the backseat unconcious. I sighed and moved further while my mens were just behind me. "Be careful. And don't leave anyone." I ordered them and pulled out my g*n. I hastily walk inside the house as the guards were already laying unconscious on the door. We all were walking slowly when I heard a g*nshot. "Take your positions." I told my mens and went more further. We all started to shoot towards everyone that came in our way. As I was shooting I saw Namjoon hyung, I ran towards him. He noticed me and turned towards me with uneasy expression. "Hyung, what happened? Where's Jin hyung?" I was expecting to see him with Namjoon hyung but he wasn't there. "I don't know. But I think Jungkook is in danger." My eyes widen as I shoot another guy. "Don't worry hyung. I'll find him."

I walk away from him to look for Jungkook. Many of the enemies were already laying on the floor and only some excellent shooters were left. I walk upstairs and saw Jungkook's guards fighting with the opposites. I look around and finally spotted Jungkook. He was also beating a man but his shoulder was drenched in bl*od. I shot the man who was about to punch Jungkook and went towards him. "JK!!!" I held him as he groan. His shoulder was badly hurt. "God. Did you got shot?" I asked while examining his injury. "I'm fine hyung. Did you find Jin hyun?" I nodded my head in denial. I look around and all the enemy's guards were laying on the floor. I held Jungkook and started to walk down the stairs. As we reach down, my eyes widen.

"Namjoon hyung!!!"

________________🦋_______________

I'm not good writing action stuff, so just bear with me. 🙂 (I wrote this while sitting in the hospital 😃)

Next part will take a while as I'm taking a break for my exams. I'll post once I'm back from my exams. ☺️

Comment for the next part ❤️