🦋18🦋

The air around you both thicken as Jungkook pulled you closer by holding your waist. You circled your arms around his neck snuggling in the crook of his neck. His scent bring you peace and he knows it. You love how he knows everything about you even if you have never told him anything. "J-Jungkook.." your lips parted as you let out a shaky breath feeling his lips leaving wet kisses on your neck. His fingers traced your waist under your top making your body felt goosebumps. Your grip tighten around his neck as he swiftly carried you up.

Your back touched the soft mattress as you let yourself sink in it. His lips were still there doing wonders on your skin causing you to give out some faint moans. Giving a peck on the hickey, he kissed the corner of your lips before taking your bottom lip in his teeth. Sucking on your lips he kissed you passionately. His hands strangled around your top's waistline before pushing it upwards displaying your navel. His cold finger brushed against your navel making you shut your eyes tightly. Your hands tangled in his brown locks as his lips traveled down to your belly. The room turned dark with the setting sun and the only source of light was the little lamp burning on the nightstand. But that didn't stop him from capturing your beauty.

"You don't know how much I missed you. How much it hurt me when you refused to look at me." He whispered against your skin bringing tears in your eyes. "I'm sorry." You mumble trying to hold back your tears but they slipped one by one causing Jungkook to halt his movements. He pecked your forehead and wipe your tears before kissing your eyes. "Shh!! It's ok butterfly. Everything is good now, hm?" He caressed your cheeks making you smile a little but your smile faded remembering Taehyung's words. You sat straight on the bed as Jungkook follows you too. "What happened?" His hand went up and down on your back as he gazed at you worriedly.

"T-aehyung sai-d..." Your voice tremble as you felt your throat getting dry. Jungkook immediately pulled you in his amrs. "Calm down baby. I'm here." He tried to assure you but he himself was anxious. He have seen Taehyung since he was small. And he knows very well that if Taehyung once decided something, then he will do it no matter what. Pecking your forehead he parted from the hug. "You trust me right?" You nodded vigorously making him smile. "Then don't worry. I'll handle everything." He made you lay on the bed and covered you with soft blanket. "Take some rest." He spoke while patting your head making you close your eyes. In no time you fall asleep. After making sure you're sleeping Jungkook left the room.

Jungkook's POV.-

I stood outside Jin hyung's room contemplating wether to knock or not. I know that even if he's mad, he'll listened and understand me. But still there was a fear. What if he also hates Y/N because she's Kim Hyun's daughter. I took few deep breaths before finally knocking on the door. I heard a faint come in and pushed open the door. I peeked in to see Jin hyung sitting on the chair beside the window and working on his laptop. I cleared my throat to gain his attention. He looked at my direction for few seconds before resuming his work. "What do you want Jungkook?" My hands went cold hearing his cold voice. He's still angry. "Hyung." I called out for him only for him to just hum.."I... I'm sorry." I said while looking at the floor. I heard him sigh before he placed his laptop on the table and stood up. "For what?" He asked now standing in front of me while folding his hands. I dared to look up in his eyes. "For...everything. I shouldn't have lied to you. But..." I couldn't keep the eye contact anymore as I looked away.

Author's POV. -

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers waiting for his hyung to scold him or at least say something but he got no response. After the few minutes of silence finally Jin spoke. "It's ok Jungkook. It's not your fault anyways." Saying this he turned around to get back to his work but halted in his steps hearing Jungkook's next words. "Y/N is not at fault either, hyung." Jin didn't moved or sayed anything after hearing Jungkook. Jungkook could hear his heartbeats in his ears while his hands were sweaty. He stood there looking at Jin's back waiting for any response. "Y/N?" Your name left Jin's mouth in the most tendering way making Jungkook furrowed his eye brows. Jin turned around looking at jungkook with confused face. "Who's Y/N?" Jungkook was taken aback by the question. "Kim Y/N, Kim Hyun's daughter, which Taehyung kidnapped." Jungkook explained making Jin's eyes widen in surprise. "Her name is...Y/N?" Jin whispered while staring at nothing while his face loosed all his expressions. He was just blankly staring at the wall. "Yeah....but hyung she's-" "I want to meet her. NOW." Jin sternly said cutting Jungkook in middle and walk towards the exit while Jungkook stood there dumbfounded by his hyungs behaviour.

You were laying on your bed while blankly staring at the celling when you heard a knock. You sat up while staring at the door. Is it Taehyung? Or Jungkook? Your hands tremble while you intensely stared at the door. But Taehyung never knocked, he just barged in. You thought while crumbling the sheets in your hand. You flinch hearing another knock and realise that you're just staring at the door. "C-ome in." You let out small whisper but looks like the person outside heard you as the door cracked open. You unconsciously stood up while moving further from the bed. The door was open ajar but non enter making you frown. But after few seconds the door completely opened and a tall handsome male with broad shoulders entered thd room while looking around. He roamed his eyes all around the room before it landed on your figure as he stood there staring at you. You stare back at him with confusion and curiosity.

"Who are you?"

________________🦋_______________

Comment for the next part 💜