Chapter 25

"I'm fucking starving! Can you hurry up with that goddamn grill?" Complained Ana.
"If you think that you can do it faster then go on." Says Edy turning to her and leaving the wooden sticks fall with a thud on the ground. Ana scoffs and sits on one of the lounges that was outside.

It was almost 7pm, the sky was slowly becoming darker by any minute. We were sat outside and the boys were making a barbecue.

"For fuck sake let me do it." Claudiu sighed and got up from the comfort of the chair and snatched the lighter from Edy's hand. 2 minutes later and the fire was up.
"Unable piece of shit." Muttered Claudiu sitting down in his previous chair.

The next day I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes and looked around realising I was on my bed. I don't remember how I got here. Yesterday we got a little bit too drunk and the last thing I remember was eating marshmallows outside.

"Morning sleeping beaty." Said Claudiu sitting besides me on the bed.
"Morning." I murmured rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "You took me here?"
"Yes, you fell asleep on my shoulder outside." He said with a sweet chuckle.
"You didn't have to. I must be heavy."
"You're not actually. Hungover?" He asked and gave me an aspirin and some water. I muttered a thank you and swallowed the pill as he got up from my bed making his way to his suitcase.
"Today we're filming the music video for My mistakes were made for you, do you want to join us?" He asked taking a shirt out of the suitcase and throwing it over his shoulder.
"How could I refuse." I said getting up from the bed as well regretting it instantly.
"Do you mind if I change here?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head.
"Nah, it's not like I haven't seen it all already." I say teasingly raising my eyebrows. He laughed and shook his head. God I love when he laughs.

I left the room after changing into a pair of jeans and a black top and going down to the kitchen to find Maria and Ana eating cereals and talking about music stuff.
"Morning." I say announcing my presence.
"Morning." They said in unison. They quickly looked at each other and laughed.
"Guess what." Said Ana and I nodded at her pouring myself coffee. "Edy's girlfriend left!"
"Thank god." I said taking a sip out of my cup.

The doorbell rang and I looked confused at the girls and they just simply shrugged.
"Morning ladies." Said a man in his mid forties.
"Tom!" Said Maria giving the man a hug. Ana did the same and Tom turned to look at me. "You must be Maya, I'm Tom the band's manager." He said extending his hand for me to shake.
"Nice to meet you." I say politely returning to my coffee that was sat on the table.
"We are leaving in 10. Tell the boys to be down." Tom said tapping his hand clock.
"Will do." Said Ana leaving the kitchen.
I looked at the time on my phone and read 1:47pm. Did I really sleep that much?

Soon the boys made their appearance downstairs and we all left to the location. We drove to the woods on a dark road. It was pretty cloudy outside. We left the vehicle and saw a lot of people walking around us with cables and some other stuff whose name I don't know.

There was a big truck with their instrument and a black car in the middle of the road. I haven't heard any of the songs from the album and I was exited to hear at least one of them today.

We hung around a bit on the side of the road until a man with headphones on and a clip board called the guys to set.
"You can go next to Tom to watch closely if you want to." Said Claudiu looking at me.
"Thanks. Good luck I guess." I said with a chuckle. He laughed and kissed my temple. I felt heat rise on to my cheeks.

As Claudiu said I went to stay next to Tom as he got into the car.
"I want silence on the set!" A man called and everyone obeyed.

They talked for a bit and then the music started. A fun bass riff started playing as Claudiu just sat in the car. As the chorus, I suppose, started Claudiu left the car and started walking to the camera making direct eye contact with it as Edy appeared out of nowhere with an acoustic guitar strumming it. They walked past the camera and then stopped.

"Wow that was perfect." He said clapping his hands together.
"You should've became and actor Clau." Screamed Ana from behind. Claudiu flipped her off and went to the mini bar as they called it, grabbing a bottle of water.
I walked up to them and took a coke for myself.

"Ok guys the next scene in 5." The director told them and walked away after they all nodded.

5 minutes passed and we went to a white pavilion. It was rather big with their instruments placed inside. Ana and Maria went to their instruments picking them up as Edy came with his acoustic.
"Quiet on the set!" The director yelled once again and the music started playing.

Claudiu passed the camera man with another acoustic guitar and entered the pavilion lip syncing to his lyrics.

It must be awkward to listen to your own voice, especially singing. I can't bear hearing my voice in videos and he has to listen to himself everyday. I don't know how he does that.

I really like the song. It has a very cool bass riff and cool drums and from time to time you can hear an electric guitar. As I watch them play I realise what they are dressed in, black suits with ties and matching boots. I quietly laugh at them and take a picture making sure nobody can see me.

The camera stops and I'm dragged aside by Claudiu.
"What happened?" I ask breathily.
"Look Maya, you probably wouldn't like what I'm gonna ask you to do but we are desperate." He said and I frowned. What on earth could he ask me?
"Something's wrong?"
"I need you to be on the video."