Chapter 7

Claudiu's POV

It was friday morning. I got out of bed making my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on my white shirt and jeans and left the house. It was pretty warm outside so I decided not to wear my leather jacket.

School is boring, as always. It was lunchtime, my favourite period, we were sitting outside eating our cold pizzas.

"Ey, Valdez." Said the most annoying voice in school, Michael.
"What?" I said getting up and facing his ugly face.
"Still no girlfriend, I see." He said in a whisper.
"Shut up." I said sitting down again at the table. He scoffed and left without a word.
"What the fuck did he want?"  Asked Maria
"Nothing important."

**

I was laying in bed with my guitar on my lap, I didn't see Maya much today. Suddenly my screen popped open with a notification. It was Edy.

"Where are you?" He asked

"Home. Why?"

"I'm just bored and wondered if I could come over?"

"No you can't."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. If you want we can go together to the restaurant"

"Ugh fine. Pick me up at 6?"

"Yeah see ya" I glanced at my clock, 5:00. I took a quick shower and put on a band shirt and black jeans with my leather jacket.

**

We entered the restaurant and walked to the table Ana, Maria and George were sat at.

"Hey guys!" Me and Edy said
"Where are the others?"
"They should be here soon." Said Ana giving us both a menu.

I was looking around the restaurant when a brunette cought my attention. She was wearing a black dress with an oversized jacket and some boots. She looked better than usual.

"Hey guys!" Said Maya sitting down.

I really like her, not sure if like as friend though. She makes me fell happy, when she smiles, she makes me smile too, her laugh is music to my ears and when she is close to me I always get a weird feeling in my stomach. Deep down I knew I was falling for her but I always denied it. I was afraid of falling in love again, and in that moment I realized that I should stay away from her. Maybe it wasn't the best decision, but in that moment it seemed like it.

"Yoo what's up?" Ovidiu's voice woke me up from my thoughts.
"Look who finally came!" Exclaimed Ana.
"Yeah, sorry about that, I fell asleep."
"What can I get to you?" A waitress asked.
"Let's start with the drinks. A coke please." Said George.
"Make it 6!"
"I'll have a Fanta." Said Ovidiu.

The waitress left and the guys got into a conversation. I wasn't feeling really social so I remained silent most of the night.

The food was decent, I've had better but at least it was edible. I couldn't help but glance at Maya now and then until our eyes locked and I quickly looked away feeling my checks flush.

Maya's POV

I got home at 8 p.m. Ovidiu offered me a ride home and I couldn't say no, he didn't let me. I had a lot of fun and the food was not that bad, would I go there again? No.

I was doing my chemistry homework, well better said I tried to do my chemistry homework. I couldn't concentrate at all, the only thing that was on my mind was Claudiu and why was he so cold with me. He didn't greet me, sat on the other side of the table, I thought we were fine but apparently not. Ughh Maya why do you even care!!

I was scribbling on my notebook. I really liked to draw, I'm not really talented but it keeps my mind working. I didn't realise that I was drawing Claudiu until I hear my brother's breathing who was peeking at my notebook.

"Who's that?" Asked Milan.
"NOTHING!" I screamed and shut my notebook.
"Aww my little sister has a crush!" He said and pat my head.
"No I don't!" I defended myself even if I wasn't sure if I was saying truth.

I found myself in a black hole. I didn't know how I felt. He makes feel good and comfortable, he's really respectful, and why should I lie, he's HOT too AND in a band.

I've never had a boyfriend, my first kiss was with my best friend, well ex-best friend now, I've never smoked and as we all can guess I'm a virgin too. I was scared to fall for him after all. I didn't want to get played or get used just because I'm not like all of those teenagers who hookup with everyone and lost their virginity at fourteen.

I looked up at my brother who was smirking at me.

"Ok, if you say so." I rolled my eyes as he elongated the last vowel.
"Can't you leave? I have to finish my homework." I said annoyed.
"If homework is to draw your crush, then bye." He said leaving my room.
"CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!" I yelled after him and smacked the door loud so he can hear it.

"Hey, can I come in?" Great now I have to deal with my mom.
"I don't know."
"Why did you fight with your brother? Did he do something?"
"Oh no! He's just being annoying, y'know, just brother stuff."

"How's your drawing?" My brother asked standing in the door frame trying to hide his smile.
"UGHHH SHUT UP!"