Chapter 5

When Claudiu finally chose a pair of jeans to go with the shirt I ended the call and went to get ready. After I took a shower I did my makeup, nothing special, just some eyeliner and mascara. I opened my wardrobe and got into my leather pants and a white tank top. A few minutes later I hear a my brother yell at me from downstairs.

"Maya, your friend is here!!"

I check my phone and see I have a missed call fron Claudiu.

"Hey, sorry I didn't pick up the phone, I didn't hear it." I said getting into my boots.

"Don't worry. You look amazing!"

"Thanks, you look great too!" He was wearing dark blue jeans, a white tank top and his leather jacket. "Let me go and grab my jacket, just a moment." I turn feeling the heat in my cheeks. I grab my faux fur coat and leave the house. I get in Claudiu car and start driving.

"I didn't know you have a car. It's really nice." It was a black BMW 3 series.

"Well, thank you, love."

We arrived at The Wiltern, and outside was Ana smoking a cigarette. She was wearing black straight jeans, a black tank top, a leather jacket and some chunky boots with lots of jewerly. When she spoted us she came to me and gave me a soft embrace and Claudiu a punch in the shoulder.

"Why don't you respond my text you fucker?"

"What? You texted me?" He said taking his phone from his pocket. When he saw the texts he gave Ana a middle finger and she started laughing.

"Why you laughing guys?" I asked trying to look at his phone but he closed the screen fast.

"She's just being annoying."

"Oh, you guys finally came." Said Maria. She was wearing grey jeans and a white strapeless top with some Docs and a leather jacket. We enter the club and got backstage. The were basically wearing the same thing as Claudiu.

"Wow you guys have something with those leather jackets." I said giggling.

"Kind of, yeah" responded Edi with a chuckle.

"Ey Death Ramps, you're up in 10." A man I've never seen before said and the guys nodded.

"We'd better go in the crowd Maya." Said Ovidiu.

We greeted the guys and wished them luck and made our ways to the crowd.

"Good luck, can't wait to see you!" I told Claudiu and kissed him on the cheek. A little smirk played on his lips. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's ok don't worry!" He said and I blushed.

We were in the crowd and I hear somebody calling my name. I turn around to see Ana and a guy I've never seen before waving at me to come there. I tell Ovidiu I'm going away and make my way to her.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"This is Ryan, remember, he's at guitar with Edi. Wait I have to get this call, be right back."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Maya." He was way taller than me with dark messy hair and green eyes.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Ryan." We were sitting pretty close so we could hear eachother. We had a small conversation until Ana came and they went up on stage. They were really talented and they had really good lyrics, but what surpised me more was Claudiu's voice. Didn't expect him to have such a smooth voice. I danced along with Ovi and George and then we went backstage.

"You guys were amazing!" I said hugging each of them, but when I got to hug Claudiu he didn't hug me back which was a bit suspicious. We had some drinks and then decided to call it a night and head back home.

"I can drive you back if you want to." Said Claudiu clearly annoyed.

"If it doesn't bother you, yes thank you."

The whole drive was painfully silent. When he pulled on my street I decided to break this tension.

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing." He responded immediately.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I feel like I did something."

"I'm fine, see you tomorrow at school."

**

The next morning I woke up a bit late rushing to the bathroom to get changed. I wore a pair of blue jeans and a black band shirt with my sneakers.

**

I arrived to school and ran straight to french class, the bell didn't ring yet but I had some homework to do. The classroom was almost empty. I made my way to my desk and saw Claudiu at the desk next to mine doing something on the phone.

"Morning!" I said taking out my books.

"Morning." He murmured not looking at me. Ok I guess he doesn't want to talk.