Chapter 9

Next morning I woke up replaying what happened yesterday. I can't believe I just had my first kiss with a boy. I still get butterflies when I think about it.

"Morning sis!"
"Morning."
"Had fun yesterday with your boyfriend?"
"He's not my boyfriend! Just a friend!"
"I don't think you kiss your friends like that."

Great. He saw it. And he's not gonna shut up about it. My whole face turned red and I just wanted to burry myself.

"Leave me alone!"

**

It was the break between economics and biology when I was making my way to my locker with Ana.

"Did we have any homework at biology?" Ana asked.
"Nah, I don't think so." I said opening my locker when I saw a little note.
"What's that?"
"I don't know."

Hey, meet me after school at the buss station.
-C

"Who's that C?" She asked
"No clue. I guess I'll find out."

I didn't see Claudiu all day. What if he regretted yesterday? What if he started ignoring me again? I should stop overthinking everything.

**

After school as C said I was going to the buss station and I saw him standing on the bench with a cig hanging out from his lips. It was hot. When he saw me he stood up and welcomed me into his warm embrace.

"'Ey!" He said.
"Hey! You gave me the note?"
"Yeah I wanted to tell you something, but not here, I want to show you a nice place."

I smiled and he took my hand and started walking to his motorcycle.

"Don't be afraid, just hold me by the waist you won't fall." He gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled too.

We drove to a beach outside LA. It was empty and very peaceful. We sat down facing the ocean against some rocks.

"It's really beautiful here." I said
"Yeah it is, but I see something more beautiful."
"What?"
"You." I raised my head to look at him but he was already looking at me. I blushed and looked down. He raised my chin with two fingers and looked me in the eyes.
"Maya, about the thing I wanted to tell you. I like you." He kissed my lips slowly and I kissed him too. Our lips fitted perfectly and his tongue found its way into my mouth. I closed my eyes and he placed his hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss. I pulled away and pushed Claudiu on the sand with a smirk before straddling him and kissing him softly. He placed his hands on my hips making me pull away from the kiss slightly to moan quietly which made him leave a groan from the back of his throat. After 5 minutes of making out I pulled away slowly and smiled at him. He smiled too and put away some strands of hair behind my ears.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't respond and just kissed him for some seconds. I pulled away and smiled.
"I'll take that as a yes." I just nodded and he started kissing my neck. His hands went down to the hem of my shirt and lifted it slowly. I broke the kiss and moved his hand.
"Sorry, did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to do something you don't want to." He said raising his hands.
"No no, I just never did anything with a boy." I said blushing of embarrassment.
"It's ok. I don't want to press you, when you are ready just tell me." He kissed my temple and hugged me tighter to his body.
We sat there cuddling until it got a bit cold and left.

**

I got home kinda late and went straight to my bedroom. I was cleaning my room when I got a call.

"'Ey babe!" Said Claudiu.
"I like when you call me babe. How are you?"
"I'm fine, I just wanted to ask if you have something to do now?"
"Well I was cleaning my room but that can wait."
"Great. Meet me in 5 at the park near your house."
"Now?!"
"Yeah now. Byeee." And he hung up.

I left my room quietly, making sure nobody is up and left. It was 11:26. I got to the park and saw Claudiu sitting on a swing with a cig hanging out of his lips.

"'Ey!"
"Hey!" I said sitting in the swing next to him.
"So I wanted to tell you something." He said and I nodded for him to continue.
"So when I left you home I got an email that said." He paused and looked me in the eye. "That a record label wants to see us!" I saw a spark in his eyes when he said it and I was really happy for him and the others. They are really talented and I'm sure they will be big one day.
"REALLY! Omg babe that's amazing I'm so proud of you." I stood up and kissed him. I couldn't help but grin in the kiss. He stood up and lifted me without breaking the kiss and started spinning us around. We broke the kiss and started laughing.

"When are you going?" I asked
"In three days. But there's a thing."
"What is it?"
"We have to go to San Diego and you are coming." He made those puppy eyes that you just couldn't say no. Not that I was gonna say no but just to tease him I started pretending that I was thinking about it.
"'Course I'm coming." I said and smiled at him.