Chapter 11

I woke up because of the sun that was straight in my eye. I groaned turning around and bumped into something, or better said someone. Claudiu was sleeping peacefully and I couldn't help but stare at him. His hair was messy and his lips a bit puckered.

I slowly stood up trying not to wake him up and went to the bathroom. I left the bathroom and saw Claudiu patting the bed with closed eyes but when he felt nothing he sat on the bed and I started laughing.

"I thought you left. Come here." He said and I layed down again. I placed my head on his chest.
"What are going to do today?" I said drawing patterns on his stomach.
"We can go and visit some places. I know a nice pizza place." He said and I nodded. A loud knock on the door was heard and I groaned and went to open the door. Ana.

"Morning fuckers. We are going to breakfast, fancy joining us?"
"Erm yeah sure. Be there in five."

After we ate we visited some places in San Diego and then went home.

Next morning I woke up when my alaram clock was basically killing me and a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled and my brother came in.
"Morning."
"What do you want?" I mumbled burying myself in my pillow.
"Sorry for scaring your friends. I met your boyfriend, I like him you can keep him."
"It's not like you can tell me what to do."
"Well since I'm older..." he said and I groaned.
"One year older. Now get out or I'll be late."

I left biology class and bumped into Ana and Maria.

"Hey. Have you seen Clau?" I asked before giving each one of them a hug.
"Nah, I think he's skipping school today."

Claudiu's POV

I was brushing my teeth when I heard my phone from the bedroom ringing. I spat the tooth paste and looked at my phone screen. I couldn't belive my eyes. Should I answer? But it was to late 'couse I already did and mentally slapped myself.

"Hey?" The voice I knew very well said at the other end of the phone.
"Hey...Emily. Why'd you call?" I asked a bit nervous.
"Honestly I missed you and I was wondering if you want to catch up at a coffee or something."
"Erm, sure I guess. Why not. See you at 3?"
"Yeah, byee." She said a bit too excited.

I don't know why I agreed to that. Emily was my girlfriend some months ago that left me for some guy that was 10 years older than her. They literally got engaged after a month and she dropped out of school. I don't know if they are still together or if she was just a good fuck for him. And if it wasn't enough, the reason she left me for him was because he had a car and I didn't. But guess what Emily now I have a car and a motorcycle.

The thing that eats me up the most is that I don't know if I still love her or not. I got over her, I think... And the last thing I want to do is hurt Maya's feelings so I think it's better if she just doesn't find out.

It was 2:30pm and I quickly jumped into my jeans and a white band shirt. Just before jumping on my motorcycle I get a call. I didn't check the ID caller and just answered.

"Hello?"
"'Ey! You good? You missed school today."
"Yeah Ana I'm fine. I didn't hear the alarm."
"Idiot. Anyways, you busy today?"
"Actually yes. I'm going to meet someone."
"Oh, you have other friends?"
"Funny, you would beat me if I tell you who I'm meeting."
"Don't tell me it's Emily." She said and I stayed silent. "You fucker why? I swear to god if you crawl back to her like you always do and you hurt May-"
"No. I honestly don't know why I'm going either but there's no way I will go back to her so stop it."
"Ok if you say so. I just warned you. And if she gonna start again with that shit that she still loves you and she's sorry RUN!" She said mocking her voice.
"I know. Now I have to go."
"Ok bye, and don't fuck up everything." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I arrived at coffee place and saw her sitting at a table. We talked a bit until I got a message from Maya and fucking Michael. I opened his message first and widened my eyes when I saw a picture with me and Emily some minutes ago and the message said. "I don't think your girlfriend would be happy to see this." Fuck. I excused myself and went outside where I found no one else then Michael himself smirking at me.

"What the fuck dude. Delete that!" I said and he got closer to me trying to intimidate me.
"Why would I?"
"Because I said so."
"And what are you gonna do?"
"I think you forgot about our bet that I think I won. And how do you even know about me and Maya?" I said and he shrugged.
"I may or may not heard somebody talk on the hallway. And I don't remember any bet." He said and showed me a picture when we made the bet. He had two fingers crossed at his back. I scoffed.
"You're such a kid. Who does even do that anymore?"
"Me."
"Fuck off. I don't care I still won."
"I don't know what to say about that. And I think you should tell your girlfriend, I don't think she would want to hear it from someone else that you're cheating on her."
"I'm fucking cheating on her." I said rasing my hands in the air.
"No, you're cheating on her with you ex." He said turning on his heel and disappearing in his car.

I got back inside and told Emily that I need to leave. We were outside the coffee shop having a smoke.

"You know, I thought about it and I think that I still got feeling for you Claudiu." She broke the silence and I widened my eyes turning my gaze from the pavement to her face. "I know I've been a bitch to you and I'm really sorry. If you want we can give it another try?"
"Erm-" She interrupted me with a kiss. I pushed her away and shook my head.
"No, Emily! I have a girlfriend stop. I told you I'm over you." I whisper shouted.
"Yeah I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me."
"I have to go. Goodbye."

I turned around and thankfully the street empty and no one saw us.

Wrong...