Chapter 23

Gray's POV

After cooling Lucy and Rin off after all this running we were deciding whether or not to go in or wait for the others.

"I think we should just keep going" I say since it would waste a lot of time just waiting for them.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Rin asked looking back to the dorm, why wouldn't it be?

"If your worried maybe you can wait out here while Gray and I take a quick look around" Said Lucy.

Rin sighed and said "I guess we could just wait inside" and started walking towards the door pulling out a key from his pocket.

When he opened the door we heard a voice yell for help, "AHHH NO I DONT TASTE THAT GOOD I PROMISE!"

"Hey that sounds like Happy!" Lucy chimed in looking over at me, it did sound like him so we ran inside towards the yelling.

Rin led the way until we made it into a kitchen to see happy in a giant pot with some monster trying to cook him up.

"GRAY, LUCY! THANK GOODNESS!" He cried moving around the pot.

The weird monster lookin thing turned around and just roared at us.

"What the hell is that thing?!" I asked backing away from it.

"That's ukobach, Memphos familiar. I completely forgot about him!" Said Rin.

"Uka-wha?" What did he just say?

"Well whatever it is it's creepy and goin down!" Lucy shouted grabbing her keys.

"No wait!" Rin grabbed her hand in an attempt to get her to put her keys away.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"He makes our meals sometimes he's a good demon!" He said fighting Lucy for her keys.

"He doesn't look so friendly trying to eat happy, sorry but your demon friend- has to go!" She said tugging at her keys.

"No! He's good I swear!" Rin tugged back.

At this point it was a game of tug of war. "Will you two cut that out!" I yelled

Lucy let go of her keys causing Rin to fall over with a 'yelp' and proceeded to grab her whip.

"This things going down one way or another!" She said

"Lucy please help me I'm too cute to diiieeee!" Happy yelled from the pot.

"We'll get you out of there Happy, don't worry" I said trying to figure out a way to get him out of there.

"Wait! I'll distract him! You can get your cat friend or whatever!" Rin said scrambling to his feet.

"O-k cool man you do you" I responded. Guess that settles it!

Me and Lucy stepped to the side so that Rin could take care of that demon.

"Uh hey ukobach, why not just calm down remember you shouldn't cook people's friends hehe..." He said nervously walking towards him.

Not before long that thing just swung his arm sending Rin flying through a wall and walking towards him to finish him off.

"Was that the distraction?" Lucy asked

"I don't know, maybe?" I answered

"Alright then I'm going in" Lucy ducked back into the kitchen before I could tell her not to and headed straight to happy.

"Thank you Lucy you can have all my fish when we get back to the guild!" I heard happy say as Lucy tried to quiet him down.

But by the looks of it the ukobach heard them and turned back around and roared again making us all hold our hands to our ears.