Chapter 24

Shura's POV

Damn that Amiamon for dropping me like that , if it weren't for Rin id be dead right now.

I got off of Rin and got on my knees to see his back was in pretty bad condition from catching me.

Man I need a drink right now I have no idea what's going on anymore!

"Oh man shura, you're a lot heavier than you look" Rin wined struggling to get up.

"Oh shut it!" I hit him over the head and got up dusting myself off.

"Man talk about rude I just saved you!" He yelled getting up

"Yeah yeah whatever, next time don't be such a tool about it" I waved him off looking up to notice just how high up I fell from.

How's this kid alright after that? I looked back at him to see him talking with Shiemi as she tried to convince him to let her heal him.

"RIN LIE DOWN RIGHT NOW!" She got red in the face and puffed out her cheeks

"Y-yes ma'am" Rin obeyed like some dog and got on his stomach for treatment.

Man is that guy transparent.

"Shura, are you alright?" Yukio asked walking up to me checking to see if I had any injuries.

"Yeah I'm fine, what's going on?" I asked looking around seeing the demons from before along with having some sketchy memory of why I'm here to begin with.

"Mephisto gave us some time to go looking for you guys, but now that we're all here we should be fine. I think" he said looking up.

"What do you mean you think? Are we fine or aren't we? And whys Amaimon here of all people?" I asked frustrated

"I have no idea" he replied calmly pissing me off even more, gah! He's so useless sometimes!

"How much time do we have left?" Some blonde chick asked

Rin awkwardly pulled out his phone from his pocket while still laying down to check the time.

"Uhh... according to my phone times up-" and as if on queue the clock tower began to chime.

What the hell is going on?

"Ahaha! Looks like you lose!" Amaimon said jumping up into the air with a ridiculously large grin on his face.

"Shut up!" A spew of flames later and Amaimon was sent crashing down into a crater so deep I couldn't see him anymore.

Serves him right, but jesus what the heck was that??

Not a second later one of the demons from before jumped down landing in front of the crater.

How did he survive jumping from there and landed unscathed??

The tower continued to chime until it finally reached 12.

Come to think of it I don't remember that clock tower ever being there, and it's not like I could have missed it the things huge! And talk about loud too.

"What's going to happen now?" Shiemi asked standing up patting the dust off of her skirt.

"Good question" I walk over to the crater and call out to the king of earth.

"Hey Amaimon! Are you in on this?" I yelled looking down still unable to see anything but darkness.

"You think I killed him?" The same demon from before asked scratching his head looking down at the crater- well hole with me.

"Dunno" I answered.

"Then I guess this is were we part ways, the journey was interesting but it all must come to an end" Rin said kneeling brushing his hair back in an attempt to look cool.