Chapter 11

Happy's POV

"Aw man, it sure is quiet when Natsu's not around..." I said to myself as I flew through the tunnel.

"Hehe but I bet Lucy's totally scared right no-" I was cut off by the sound of a small animal run by.

I turned my head slowly and saw a scary looking green thing with a pointy thingy on its head.

"AHH!!! Monster!!!!" I flew away quickly until I felt I was far enough from the beast.

I sighed as I grew tired of flying and decided to walk.

"This is so boring I better get a big fish out of this when we get back to the guild" I pouted.

I kept walking and noticed the ground start to shake.

An earthquake?

I looked ahead and saw that something was coming this way! And fast!

I jumped out of the way when I saw it was a giant cat!

"Wow!" I said as it stopped running once it saw me.

"No way it even has two tails!" I said walking up to examine the large feline.

It turned and looked at me for a little bit. I hope it's no cannibal.

Then it roared causing me to jump."AH what did I do?!" I grew my wings and flew to the top of the tunnel.

The cat jumped up and tried to claw at me as I flew.

"Stop! Bad kitty!" The cat just kept jumping at me as I flew in circles. What did I ever do to him?!

Oh man do I miss Natsu!

---------------------------------------

Erza's POV

"I have an odd feeling about all of this"

I think to myself as I walk determined to complete this mission as soon as possible.

Once this is over and done with we won't have to worry.

I was so focused straight ahead that I didn't notice something on the floor that almost made me trip.

I look down to see a body.A women's body. Who's not exactly dressed appropriately for battle.

She was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, boots, a bra and black jacket.

I crouched down to her and noticed she was asleep.

Is she one of the guards?

She isn't doing a very good job that's a fact. Should I wake her up or just keep going? I suppose my job is to take her out, so waking her up would be the best corse of action.

I stood back up and kicked her a bit to see if she would wake up.

Nothing.

I tried again a bit harder walking around her but got the same results. Shes a heavy sleeper alright.

I grew impatient so I crouched down again and began to shake her.

"Awaken demon guard!" I shouted but no reply.

Maybe a bit of pain will wake her up. I summoned my sword and held it above her side.

Before I did any damage I heard a loud banging sound.

I got up and turned around. I didn't see anything but the sound grew louder.

I squinted my eyes and took a step forward when I figured out what the noise was.

Large metal trapdoors slamming down to the floor rapidly. The best choice of action would be to run.

The doors closer to us began to close quickly as I began to run out of time rather quickly.

Should I leave her here? This mission would end a lot sooner if one of those gates were to crush her for me.

Then again that's no honorable way to win a fight now is it?

I don't have time for this!

I swiftly picked her up bridal style and began to run.I started running faster requipting into lighter armor.

The doors kept getting closer to us. As I begin to panic slightly running faster.

One door began to close right behind me. I wasn't fast enough. The back of my heel was hit and I fell forward.

I fell holding on to the girl which resulted in my hair getting caught in the gate in front of us.

She's more problematic than I had anticipated.

And what's with these doors anyway?!

I tried to get up but my hair was stuck under the door.

Great.

So many reads I can't believe it 😱Sorry if the chapters a bit on the short side 😅

Thank you all for reading

comment and vote