Chapter 12

Kuro's POV

After that strangely familiar green man brought me here I figured I might as well do as I was told and find whatever was at the end.

Besides I smell Rin! he must be close by!

I stopped walking and sniffed around. come to think of it there are lots of familiar sense here.

I walk up to some green stuff on the floor and smell it.

Yup! This smells like Rin's socks!

I happily continued walking realizing that some of Rin's friends are close by too.

And... *sniff* *sniff*

The green man?

I turn around and see a small green hamster looking demon run up to me. He smells just like the green man.

Must be his familiar.

The hamster finally caught up to me and rubbed something in my fur before running off.

I wonder what that was all about.

I continue walking ignoring what happened and thinking about what Rin will make for dinner.

Aw man I'm hungry, and I feel kinda funny.

The next thing I knew It I grew into my demonic form and felt the need to fight and feast.

I began to run as my body took over my thoughts, the rest is a blur.

-----------------------------------

Shura's POV

Well this is awkward...

I wake up to find myself in the arms of a stranger... and not in the fun way.

I'm smushed up against the floor while they're on top of me struggling with something.

I tried to squirm free when I not only realize they're a girl but the blue symbol on their arm looks oddly familiar.

"Don't move" she said sternly somewhat looking down at me.

She then shifted her body and put her hands on the ground and pulled her head up.

Is her hair stuck? Where am I? Who the hell is she?!

The last thing I remember is falling asleep and having some strange dreams.

"So yeah care to explain what the hells goin on? And where have i seen that tattoo on your arm before?" I asked trying to figure out why she didn't want me to move.

"Be quiet! I need to concentrate" she said trying to get her hair free from whatever it was stuck under.

It's kinda hard to tell from here.

I try my hardest to get another look at her shoulder to see why that symbol looked so familiar.

Why does it feel like it's something important? Where have I seen it?

"Didn't I tell you to stay still?!" She said angrily.

Man is she crabby but where have I seen it...?

"Oh yeah!" I remembered

----------------------------------------

Erza's POV

Being in this situation wasn't exactly fun for me having to pull my hair out from under this thing.

Her talking and moving around wasn't making it easier and was in fact irritating to me.