Chapter 25

Lucy's POV

We finally made it to the clock tower to find our selfs facing the man who started it all. Sir Faust.

"Things could have been so much simpler but of course what was I to expect from the best fairy tail has to offer" he grinned as we looked up at him.

Was he there this whole time? That's kind of annoying...

"What's that suppose to mean?" Gray asked

"The dragon, Natsu was it? He could have easily defeated amaimon, but of course he had to put on a show and add a new opponent." He said waving his hands around.

"He didn't add anything, lets just get this over with, were all done now aren't we mephisto?" Yukio spoke for us while looking up at the man.

Mephisto? Strange I feel like I knew this.

"Why don't you take a look for yourself?" He pointed towards the town, sure it was covered in flames but that's kind of normal for us...

But what wasn't normal, was seeing Natsu run out of the fire in a panic towards us.

"What's going on?" Shura asked

"Rins crazy!!!!!!" He yelled while he kept running until he reached happy.

He took happy by the tail and then started running back before happy began to fly for them both.

"Whaaaa Natsu!!!" Happy yelled since he wasn't use to being yanked around like that.

"Natsu! What happened?!" Gray yelled but was too late since before we knew it Natsu was back in the mists of the fire.

"What's up with that guy..." Yukio asked.

"I can honestly say I don't know." I answered

"What's happening down there? I demand an answer!" Erza yelled pointing her sword at Mephisto.

"It's seems as if Rin is unable to control himself again." He said simply and calmly but, what does he mean by that?

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Shura stomped her foot on the ground then started marching towards the city angrily.

"Um yeah I'm totally lost, what happened to Rin?" I asked holding a shaky hand up.

"Didn't you hear Natsu? Rins gone crazy, lost control, sounds like a personal problem to me" Gray said leaning up against the tower.

"So he just needs to calm down? Can't you get your friend to do that?" I asked Yukio

"One, he's my brother not my 'friend' and two he's the son of satan, not the best person to have an emotional breakdown around even if that were the case." he answered pushing his glasses up.

Oh right they're brothers, it's easy to forget since they're both so different...

"Well whatever it is I'm sure Natsu is more than capable of handling it" Erza said crossing her arms.

"Yeah right! Pinkies strong but Rin won't hold back, he'll end up killing him" shura spat back

"I'm sorry, are you saying one of our own isn't capable of standing up to one of yours?" Erza asked glaring back

"I'm saying it isn't safe so yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying" shura said back

"Um guys, were all friends here let's not fight again" I said trying to calm them down

"Yeah come on guys, lets all calm down" gray said taking my side, thanks gray your the best!

"I mean really Natsu could totally take Rin on" gray continued, I take back everything I said.