Chapter 19

Yukio's POV

This isn't good.

Shiemi can't leave the barrier yet because of that demon and I can't help out because of the same barrier.

Damn it Rin do something!

"Natsu! What are you doing?!" I looked over and saw the ice demon yelling.

"What the hell do you think?!" He replied visually tightening his grip on shiemi's throat.

Watching her claw at his hand helplessly made me feel so mad that I couldn't do anything for her.

"That's not a part of the mission cut it out!" He yelled back with a serious expression.

"She killed Lucy doesn't that mean anything to you?!" The demon yelled back barely looking our way with the eyes of a monster.

"Of course it does, what do you think I'm not upset about it?!"

I was going to take this chance to catch him off guard when I saw Rin get up.

"Let her go!" He yelled holding his sword out i front of him, getting no reaction from anyone really.

"Didn't you hear me I said let her-"

"I heard you the first time" he interrupted in response throwing Shiemi to the side like a rag doll.

I flinched when she hit the ground and snapped back to reality.

I kind of wish I could have watched this fight all day but I had my own to worry about.

Rin's POV

"Shiemi!" I yelled out and ran towards her just to be stopped and punched in the gut.

Before I could catch my breath again I felt a burning pain on the left side of my face and was sent flying again.

I barely got up and saw that he was already on top of me lifting me by my shirt collar.

"Natsu!" I heard someone yell but I didn't bother to open my eyes since I knew what was coming.

"What? This is apart of the mission so butt out!" I heard him yell back just inches away from me.

I peeked one eye open and saw the devil. His face looked so pissed off I started to shake. This guys really gonna kill me!

He lifted me up higher to slam me back on to the ground.

I rolled over to the side and started to cough when he stopped on my back to keep me down.

What's this guys deal? Was he just not trying before or what?!

I tried lifting my head but got my chin scratched up by the concrete below me.

With my head somewhat up I looked for Shiemi, when I saw her she was laying lifeless.

"Sh-Shiemi..." I kept trying to get up just to be kicked back down.

To be honest, once you've been kicked down this much it gets pretty annoying.

"Knock it off!" I yelled and an eruption of blue flames flooded my vision just to be gone within a few seconds.

I was confused as to what happened. I didn't have any flames around me at all!

I turned my head and saw that monster eating the flames! And here I thought he was joking about that!

"W-what the hell?!" Was all that could come out of my mouth.

I tried to crawl away and managed to get to my feet but tumbled over a bit and turned around with my back to the wall.

"Thanks for the grub pal" he said after wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and standing up straight.

Damn it, what am I suppose to do?

I looked back over at Yukio who was busy with his own set of problems then down at shura, and once again at Shiemi.

How is it that Kuro was the only one that managed to walk away from this fight?

Hang on... Mephisto never said anything about having a winner come back to help the rest right?

But how am I suppose to get Kuro over here?

At that moment a banging sound was heard above us all. I looked up as some rubble form the roof began to fall.

There was a crack on the roof that grew with every bang. Then a small hole appeared with something through it.

The object then went through further to reveal itself as a sword. It looks a lot like Shuras.

One final blow and the red head from before came crashing down to the middle of the arena.

We all stayed still just staring waiting for an explanation. She simply got up and look towards the demon above me.

"Natsu, what did Lucy say about eating those flames?" She glared in his direction.

"What are you doing here Erza?" He glared back at her.

"What's with that look?" She asked angrily

"Hang on a minute! If you guys get this chick back can we have Kuro???" I asked

"If your cat really wanted to help he would have returned, you can't bring him here by force" she said walking towards Shiemi.

I looked up at this Natsu guy and saw his eyes were fixed on Erza so I tried to sneak away. He then walked over me as if I weren't there and over to the girl.

She threw Shiemi over her shoulder and started walking.

"What the hell is she doing?" I asked myself out loud.

Gray's POV

What's Erza up to?

Why did she go for that girls body and not Lucy's?

I then looked over at Natsu to see him walk over to Erza.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked her with a demonic look in his eyes.

Since when does Natsu have the guts to talk to Erza like that?

"I think it's about time we ended this..." she took the sword and dug it into the barrier then sliced a hole in it.

A few seconds later the entire barrier shattered and disappeared.

Hello all! I apologize for the late update and short chapter but hope that your enjoying he story so far!

I'll be working on the next chapter and hopefully it'll answer some things and be a by longer than usual.

Thank you all for the support

Comment and vote