Chapter 17

Lucy's POV

It doesn't surprise me that Erza would be able to go on with this but that was brutal!

And with her sword too!

Soon after she finished her barrier went down and the remaining three expanded.

A new "Knights" tunnel lit up and Erza took this as her Queue to leave.

She summoned her regular armor and made all the remaining swords vanish while walking away with the demons sword at hand.

Before she re entered the tunnel she stopped.

"I expect to see you all back at the guild, do not fail this mission do you hear me?!" She yelled without looking back.

Natsu, Gray, and I looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

One loss was enough for us we can't afford to lose anyone else. Poor Happy...

I looked back at Erza to see her hand was up pointing to the sky she yelled "for fairy tail" before she left.

I did the same and looked to Gray and Natsu to see them holding their hands up as well.

There's no way we could lose. we're members of the strongest team and best guild ever!

And just like that it was back to fighting.

Mainly just for gray and that Yukio guy since Natsu was still showing off his dragon slayer magic with Rin.

I sighed and looked down to Shiemi.

She's been out for a bit but I'm not sure what to do now.

I don't want to hurt her! But I don't want to die either.

I know it's a cowardly thing to do but... I guess I have no choice but to get taurus to do it for me.

With a shaky voice I called out to Taurus.

He looked back at me with an eager look in his eyes to help.

I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Finish her off..." I said

"What do you mean mrs.Lucy? She's already out what else do you want me to dooo?"

Why was this so hard? I can't go through with this! But... I have to.

"I... I need you to kill her for me Taurus.." I managed to choke out.

A horrified look was plastered on his face now as he looked back at the sleeping girl then down to his axe.

"Mrs.Lucy you know I can't do that" he responded.

Wh-what?!

"Please Taurus if she doesn't die then she'll kill me please!" I begged tears running down my face as reality began to sink in.

"I'm... sorry I can't" he said

What does he mean he can't? I know this isn't easy but he knows that I'll die otherwise!

Does he just not care?

I was so upset at this point I pulled out his key and began to close the gate. "fine I don't need you!"

I closed the gate and fell to the floor.

What am I suppose to do now?!

Natsu noticed this and came close to the barrier putting his hand on it looking concerned.

I got up and figured I had no choice but to summon Loki.

He'll know what to do!

"Open! Gate of the lion! Loki!" With that Loki appeared in his usual suit and sunglasses.