Chapter 15

Mephisto's POV

"The blue one never really had a chance did it brother?" Amaimon spoke looking at one of the many screens set up to watch the fight.

"No I suppose he didn't" I replied focused on kirigakure's fight.

She seems to be doing well. I wonder if she'll win this one.

"When's Rin Okumura going to fight? He's just sitting around!" He then said annoyed.

"No I'm sure things will start up rather soon" I said pointing to the screen where a pink haired dragon slayer approached the young demon boy.

"This'll be interesting" I mumbled more to myself than to him.

"Oh wow brother he looks angry, almost makes me wanna fight him." he's face was smushed up against the screen with wide eyes.

How's he going to see the fight like that?

"Who do you think will win?" He asked me looking up from the screen.

"Now there's a questions we'd all like to know the answer to" I replied resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"All?" Amaimon tilted his head.

------------------------------------

Rin's POV

"Shiem-" I tried to yell out to Shiemi again when that pink headed demon grabbed me by my collar.

"Hey what do you think your doing?" He then lifted me up from the ground by my shirt.

This guys pretty strong.

I tried to wiggle free when he brought his other hand up to hold my better.

So what? Now he decides to fight?!

He then pulled me closer to him and slammed his head against my own so hard that I started to see colors.

After my head started to clear up a bit her did it again. and again. and again. until blood began to run down both out heads.

What the hells wrong with him?!

I got tired of this and broke free from his grasp dizzied.

I stumbled a bit and looked up to him with a hand over my forehead.

"You wanna fight?! Bring it on!" I said reaching for my sword but before I could drawl it he kicked it out of my hands.

Oh crap.

"Let's see how well you can fight without it" he teased with and evil grin on his face.

Whatever it's not like this is my first fight without my sword.

Well against a demon maybe but still.

He charged at me and swung.

I'm not ready yet!

I moved to the left and grabbed his arm pulling him down as if it were my reflexes acting on their own

Once he was on the ground I had to think of something to do so I got on top of him and just started punching him in the face.

Aw man I'm on a roll today! Hehe that's what he gets for messin' with an exorcist.

One after the other the bruises began to show up on his face.

A goofy grin appeared on my face at the thought of winning and I dazed off thinking about it.

Letting my guard down he pulled his legs from under me then kicked me in the stomach sending me flying.