Chapter 21

Mephisto's POV

"Looks like a change of plans had to be put into play. I wouldn't have imagined something like this to have happened, oh but it makes it all the more fun." I say to Amaimon even though I doubt he was listening.

"Amaimon!"

Yelling caused him to fall from his seat just so he could scramble back up and face me."Yes??"

I took in a deep breath and sighed. There's not a lot of use for him here so I might as well add him into the game, no rules against it now is there?

"You seem bored, how would you like to join the others in the game?" I said to him making him smile wider than I thought possible.

"Really?! Hurray!" He started to jump around as if he won the lottery, but considering its Amaimon he wouldn't be as happy with money.

He then proceeded to the window ready to jump out and join the others before I called out to him "Now hold on a moment Amaimon, you haven't heard the rules of the game yet"

"Rules? Aw come on I wanna fight!" He said in a childish tone staring to pout.

"And you will, just hear me out" he sat with his arms crossed and head tilted up in boredom.

"You get to be the guard for one of our lucky players, fight anyone who tries to get them out of their cage that is if you can handle that" I say writing the names of all those in cages down on sticks.

"Anyone? Do I have to hold back?" He perked up getting to his feet again.

"Not if you don't want to, now pick one" I held out the sticks so that he couldn't see the names.

"Hmmm..." he grabbed the one in the middle and read the name to himself as a mischievous smile crept onto his face.

"Now make sure no one goes near them, they are yours to protect understood?" I said swinging the rest of the sticks around.

"Kay~" he waved his hand and jumped out of the window towards one of the many cages set around the premises.

I looked back down to the remaining sticks to see who he had chosen. Looks like things could get interesting.

-------------------------------------------

I do apologize for the short chapter but the next few will be a bit longer than usual so I felt the need to even it out by making this one sort of shorter.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, I'll be updating soon!

Comment and Vote