Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

We were waiting outside of magnolia for our ride to true cross. It was strange since we called to accept and they decided to pick us up instead of having us go to them.

"Don't you guys think this is fishy I mean, I'll walk if I have to" said Natsu still trying to get out of the whole transportation situation.

"Quit complaining, why didn't you just ask Wendy to use her magic on you before we left?" Gray asked looking over at him

"I did! But I think it wore off" he replied thinking a bit.

"Plus I think the reason they want to take us is due to the fact that it would take too long to walk" I said to them

"Then lets just take happy he's fast" Natsu said pointing at happy who jumped at the mention of his own name.

"I can't carry all of you" he replied flying a bit lower to meet our gaze.

"All that aside, stay on your guard we don't know who these people are" erza spoke loudly.

"Aye!" All three spoke at once.
Oh brother...

I started to get a bit tired of waiting when I noticed something in the distance. Suddenly a pink limo sped up and stopped in front of us then the door popped open.

It startled me and I found myself on the ground trembling. "what the heck?!" I exclaimed.

"WOOHOO happy check it out!" Natsu said climbing in to the limo and looking around.

"Hang on a second Nats-" I tried to stop him when gray cuts me off..

"Wow it's pretty nice in here" he said already stripping inside the limo.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." I sighed and decided to go along when I noticed Erza hadn't moved and simply stared at the car.

"Is everything alright Erza?" I asked a bit worried. She then turned to me with an odd mix of anger and sadness in her eyes. "Erza...?"

"This limo is too small how am I suppose to fit any of my luggage in here?" She asked pointing to the mountain of junk she brought along with her.

That's what she's worried about? "Maybe we could tie it to the roof somehow" gray chimes in.

"No it's too heavy for that..."

------------(time skip)-------------

Now on our way to true cross with a separate car attached to the limo to carry Erzas things I started to get a bit nervous.

Which is strange since we go on missions all the time. This one just feels off for some reason.

I sighed and tried to calm myself down when the driver slammed on the breaks and we all headed forward then to the floor of the limo.

Well all accept Natsu who almost fell out of the car for having his head out the window since he was throwing up the whole time.

"What the heck was that?!" Gray exclaimed getting up.

"Looks like we're here" said Erza looking out the window.

When I stepped out we were in front of what looked to be a school.

"Wow where are we?"asked happy dragging Natsu along with his tail.

"Why true cross academy of corse"

"Huh who said that?" Asked happy looking around then looked down to see that the words came from a dog.

"You all must be the Wizards from fairy tail correct?" He then spoke again while I nodded.

"No way a talking dog!" He yelled amazed.

"Coming from a flying blue cat it's not that remarkable..." I mumbled to myself.

-------------------------------

Gray's POV

I heard something about a talking dog and decided to join the others outside of the limo.

I looked around pretty amazed with the place. "so where's that Faust guy?" I asked Lucy.

She simply pointed down to a dog. Was that suppose to be a joke?

I crouched down to the dog "how can you tell?" I asked

"Well there's nobody else here to greet you now is there?" Said the dog. I jumped back surprised that it could talk.

"So I guess the dog can talk" I said getting back up.

"What the heck happy can talk and fly! He's also blue!" Yelled Lucy but we chose to ignore her.

"So what are our orders sir Faust?" Asked Erza kneeling down to the dog.

"My my aren't you just anxious to know" he said before a purple cloud appeared out of nowhere and the dog had turned into a clown of sorts.

Lucy, happy ,and Natsu clapped in amazement as he bowed.

"Your mission is simple, take out the sons of satan along with those who are guarding them and report back to me when you're done." he replied to erza with a devilish grin on his face.

"Oh yeah I'm all fired up! Where are they?!" Natsu yelled into my ear flames already around his fists.

"Look who decided to wake up, and quit screaming would ya?" I said back to him.

"Look who decided to wear clothes, and I'm not screaming Elsa" he said back to me.

"Would ya quit callin me that already?!" I yelled back at him

"What are you gonna do about it ice boy?" He said back getting in my face.

"Would you two shut up?" Lucy hissed at us in a whisper kind of way.

"Hmph" We both then crossed our arms and looked in different directions.

"Where might they be located sir Faust?" Erza then asks after glaring at us.

"At the end of the tunnel" and that was the last thing that I remember hearing from him. the next thing we knew it we were in front of a series of tunnels.

"What the" i exclaimed.

"Where are we?!" Lucy yelled looking around frantically.

By the looks of it we were underground but how is that possible? We were right in front of the academy just a second ago.

"Great now what?" Natsu asked annoyed.

"We go to the end of the tunnel." Erza replied pointing to the tunnels.

"But which one?" Asked happy.

"Uhh guys look up there I think we have to split up" said Lucy pointing up. we all looked to see what it was.

Well I guess that answers our question. I wonder what these sons of satan are gonna be like. guess we'll have to wait and see...

There you have it! Another chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed and and I thank you all for reading

comment and vote