Chapter 10

Amaimon's POV

Brother asked me to bring Rin Okumuras familiar to a certain location.

He also said I wasn't allowed to fight anyone but I might have to break that little rule later.

I carried the demonic cat around petting it until I got to a manhole.I kicked it in and jumped down.

I landed on my feet and threw the familiar into the tunnel. It woke up on impact to the floor.

"Brother says to walk forward and fight whatever's at the end" I say sticking a lollipop in my mouth.

The cat blinks then turns around and starts to walk. I turn on my heels happy that the familiar didn't fight and jumped back out.

I'm only doing these favors since brother let me be in my regular form.

I hoped from rooftops until I made it back to brothers office. I knocked on the window accidentally breaking it.

"Sorry brother" I said hopping in feet first and spitting the lollipop stick outside.

"Amaimon..." Brother growled.

"Yes?" I responded jumping on his desk and messing with whatever I could find.

He then sighed and snapped his fingers. before I knew it I was back to my hamster form.

Not again.

He picked me up and told me he had one more job for me to do.

-----------------------------------

Rin's POV

I looked up to the sound of more pipes moving when I noticed a pair of demonic eyes.

Before I could react it jumped at me knocking me over.

I then realized it was just some kind of hamster thing. Maybe a mouse?

I got up and patted the dust off of me when I heard a bang.

I hesitated then turned and ran to the sound. But with all the pipes it was starting to get hard to move.

"Screw this" I said aloud when I decided to just cut the pipes down with the koma sword.

I kept going for a bit when I made it to a wall.

Hang on... What?

I looked around as if I were mistaken. maybe I took a wrong turn or something. But that makes no sense since I've been going straight!

I then heard someone talking on the other side of the wall.

I got closer to it when something hit my leg. I looked down and saw an arm sticking out fairing around from a pipe.

I jumped back startled then crouched down to it.

I guess someone's trying to get over here?

I decided to help and grabbed their hand and pull them out.

Man their heavy!

I used both my arms and pulled when suddenly they pulled back causing me to crash into the wall.

I let go and held my face and started rolling around on the floor in pain.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I got up and yelled at the wall.

"What's my problem? You're the one trying to pull my arm off!" The person behind the wall responded.

"Well sorry for trying to help you get over here!" I protested

"Oh yeah thanks a lot" they said sarcastically.

"You wanna fight?!" I barked at them

"Bring it on! I'm all fired up now" before I knew it the wall between us was smashed and a pink haired boy stood before me.

"Pfff nice hair pinky" I laughed pointing at his head.

"Hey!" He yelled angrily flames appearing around his fists.

I just kept laughing it's hard to take someone seriously with hair like that. I thought Shima was the only one stupid enough to to dye his hair that color.

"What the crap man my hairs not that funny! And when are we gonna fight?!" He yelled angrily flailing his arms around.

"Whenever your ready pal, wouldn't want to catch you off guard" I smirked confidently.

"Oh you are SO much worse than Gray!" who's this Gray person?

"Whatever man, you gonna fight me or what?" I said unwrapping my sword.

"That's it you asked for it-" he was cut off as the floor seemed to have disappeared right from under us.

"What the?!"

We started to fall quickly to who knows where!

------------------------------

Shiemi's POV

"This is really pretty huh Nee?" I asked my familiar looking around at all the crystal like mirrors around the tunnel.

"Nee!"

I smiled and made my way around the mirrors with ease for the most part knocking into the walls a few times.

This was harder than I expected. But I kept going knowing that Rin or the others wouldn't give up this quickly.

I heard a noise ahead of me causing me to jump a bit.

Was it the demon?I'm not ready for this!

"Did you hear that Nee?" I asked my familiar.

He simply nodded and leaped from my arms.

"No wait Nee where are you going?!" I followed him knocking into more walls.

He finally stopped as I bent down to pick him back up I noticed my reflection was off.

I looked up and saw someone else! She was really pretty and had blonde hair like me only hers was a bit longer.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she screamed and started crawling backwards.

I screamed to and did the same.

"Why are you screaming?!" I asked

"I-I don't know you just startled me!" She answered.

She held her hand up to her chest when I realized something. The mark on her hand matched the one the director showed us earlier.

I stayed quiet staring at her hand and she seemed to notice.

"Is everything ok?" She asked.

I jumped a bit and looked up at her "uh yes everything's fine" I laughed nervously unsure of what to do.

What do I do? I can't do this! She seems so nice!

"Hang on... if your here does that mean your one of the people guarding Satan's offspring?" She then asked me.

Oh no! What do I say? I just backed away a bit more and got more nervous than before.

"Uh well...." Before I could finish the floor started to crumble.

Is she doing this?

I stood up quickly and tried to run away when I ran into another wall.

All I remember after that is falling and hearing the girl scream again.

Then everything went black.

Well there you have it! Another chapter!

I apologize for any typos this story might have since I've been writing with my phone this whole time.

Which really sucks but my lap top doesn't work too well so..

Anyway thank you all for the reads and support

comment and vote