Chapter 1

Natsu's POV

Happy and I were in front of the request board looking for a job when I realized it was Lucy's turn to pick."Yo Luce get over here we chose the job last time!"

"Are you crazy we just got back from one?! And I still have that weird monster goo in my hair..." she replied while stroking her own hair.

"But don't you need the money since we had to use the reward to rebuild the town?" Happy asked Lucy while playing with her hair.

"We would of kept the money if gray didn't freeze everything!" I yelled looking over at grey who then got in my face and yelled back.

"What the hell are you talking about flame brain? I wouldn't have had to freeze it if you hadn't burned everything in the first place!"

"You wanna go ice boy?!"

"Bring it on pyro!!"

That's when a very scary Erza appeared and smashed our skulls together."Will you two quit this childish bickering?!"

I rubbed my head and glared at gray, he did the same.

"Hey guys I found one!" I heard Lucy yell holding a piece of paper in her hand. I got up and put my arm around her.

"What did ya find Luce?"

"One, paws off" she moved my arm off of her and continued before I could argue." Second, I found a really bizarre request" she said putting the paper down on a nearby table.

"What's it say?" Gray asked looking at the paper. Can't he just read it himself?I sat down and was joined by Erza who sat next to me.

"It's a request to take out demons, and not just any demons but the offsprings of Satan." she said quietly.

"And look the reward is crazy too!" said happy pointing at the piece of paper.

"Wow 'any amount you desire'?!" I yelled.

"That sounds more like an S class mission to me" said gray

"Yes I agree maybe the person who requested this made a mistake" said Erza picking up the paper for closer examination.

"So all we have to do is take out some demons? I'm all fired up no-" I was cut off by Erza hitting me on the head.

"You will not be going on this mission, I'll have to ask the master about this" she said walking off to Mira to see if the master was here.

"Aw man! stupid Erza's always gotta ruin our fun.." I said crossing my arms and turning my head to the side.

"Careful Natsu she might hear you!" Said Macao from across the guild.

"Fun? aren't you scared?! This is satan were talking about here the source of all evil! Let's say we do kill his kids, won't be be pissed?!" said Lucy shaking probable imagining what hell is like.

"So what if he does get mad if we take him down too there won't be any evil left in the world right?" I said smiling up at Lucy

"I don't think that's how it works you idiot, and besides I doubt fire could effect him or his kids." said Gray while taking his clothes off.

"What you don't think I can take him?! And put your clothes back on!"

"Hey guys no need to fight were not even going on the mission so there's no need to worry right?" said Lucy tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Yeah I guess Lucy's right, the request could of been a joke or something"said gray.

"Hmph..." I thought about it for a bit as Lucy got up and went back to the request board to look for another job. I then laid my head down on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza's POV

I headed over to Mirajane with the request in hand studying it as I walked. This had to be a joke. The picture looked as if it were drawn by a five year old.

And the concept was odd, Even the name of the person requesting this was off. Sir Faust. I'd have to speak with them myself if the request is a legitimate one.

"Oh, Erza! off on another mission?" asked Mira while she made some drinks.

"No, I wish to speak with the master I think there has been a mistake." I replied sliding the paper towards her across the bar.

She picked it up and studied it with one hand while with the other she held her own chin. "And what seems to be the problem with it?" she asked tilting her head.

"Well for starters it looks as if it were a joke, if not then wouldn't it be considered an S class mission?" I asked.

"Believe it or not the mission is no joke, while we did consider adding it under S class the man requesting our help specifically asked us not to." she answered heading towards a table with a tray of drinks.

I took the paper back and followed. "So you spoke with this sir Faust correct?" I asked as she put some drinks down for Cana who thanked her.

"No I can't say that I have, the master told me this as I too asked him about it. And if your so interested why don't you go on the quest yourself to speak with him in person?" she said to me

I thought for a moment. "Maybe I should... NATSU!" I screamed that last part and the guild suddenly went silent as Natsu picked his head up from the table and faced me.

"Get Lucy, Gray, and Happy we're going on a mission" I said with a smile. This made Natsu perk up as he went to get the others.

I wonder how this will turn out...

Well there you have it chapter one :) I hope you all like it so far!

comment and vote