Chapter 9

Natsu's POV

I've managed to move at least two inches further into the tunnel. This is killing me!

My arms are to my sides and it's frustrating not being able to move!I wiggle around angrily trying to keep moving but it's impossible.

Gah! I'm so mad right now!

I look forward when I notice I'm only inches away from the end of the tunnel!woohoo!

Now excited I start to push myself as much as possible until my head is out.

"Haha! " I look around and see that the tunnel has not ended but instead found that I was in a pipe or something.

Damn.

I then realized that the pipe was made out of metal.

What happens to metal when it gets too hot?

I smirked and used my fire magic causing the pipe along with some of the wall to break.

"YES IM FREE!" I jumped around enjoying what it's like to move again."WOOHOO!"

The victory was short lived since I was in a small room and the only way out was another slightly larger pipe.

"Awww" I hung my head and shuffled my way over to the pipe crouching down to see if I could see the end.

But all I saw was blackness so I stuck my arm in to check when suddenly something grabbed my arm.

I freaked out and tried to pull it back but whatever had my arm was pulling in the other direction!

My face was being smushed up against the wall as I tried to get my arm back.

What is that???

-------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

"Man it's creepy in here!" i say walking with caution clutching plue to me chest.

"Why did we have to split up?" I sighed thinking how much better this would have been with the others.

I mean at least Natsu would give off some more light to see better. Erza would keep me confident while Gray would tell me there's nothing to be afraid of.

Then again happy would probably try to scare me...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a mouse scurry across the floor!

"AHHH!!!" I shrieked running to the other side of the tunnel looking through my keys for horologium.

"Open gate of the clock constellation, horologium!" I swung the key around until the clock man appeared the way he usually did announcing the time.

I opened the glass case that was his chest and climbed inside. " I saw a rat so you're going to have to walk for me" I said pointing forward.

"As you wish" he said and began to walk before I had the chance to close the door.

I finally closed it and sat with my legs pulled close to my chest.

I was getting tired of walking anyway so this was nice. A shiver went down my spine remembering the mouse.

This is pathetic a fairy tail wizard shouldn't be afraid of a mouse.

I sighed then laid back and drifted off to sleep without realizing it.

"Times up"

"Huh?"I rubbed my eyes and yawned when suddenly I fell to the ground landing on my butt.

"Hey what?!" I panicked realizing I had fallen asleep.

"For how long was I asleep?!" I looked around and didn't recognize the tunnel anymore.

There were crystals, glass , and mirrors all round me from the roof to the ground.

I got up patting the dirt off of my skirt and looking around noticing it was also brighter than before.

I took a step then fell to the floor.

"Aw great my legs fell asleep!" I tried getting up again rubbing my legs and took wobbly steps like plue does.

I began to walk normally when I ran into something.

I rubbed my head and stuck my hand out.

It was a glass wall.

I felt around and realized it was like one of those mirror mazes you see at the fair!

"But I suck at these" I complained to myself bowing my head down.

I decided to go along with it with my arms stretched out in front of me feeling around.

*BAM*

I ran into another wall. Now dizzy I hit another with my back and was bouncing around from wall to wall somehow making my way through the maze.

I slumped to the ground feeling like this was hopeless.

I looked up to see my reflection when I realized that the person staring back at me wasn't me at all.

When I realized what this meant I screamed.

Not sure why I did they just startled me!

I backed up on my hands butt and feet on the floor until I made it to a wall.

-----------------------------------
A bit of a cliff hanger there for Natsu and Lucy (;▽;) sorry.

I appreciate the patience I know it's been taking me some time to update because of school.

Thank you for reading!

comment and vote