~| Will the Wise |~

This is quite a fun story I just came up with, lol
Art cred: (Once again!) noodles_and_tea

"Will the wise! I come with a request!" The weary paladin storms into the Wizards hut.
"How come? Do you have a spell that needs performance?" The wizard asks. Aware he is red in the face.
"I need you to join me on my adventure, Princess El has gone missing!"
"How hazardous?! Do we have a lead of where she might have gone?"
"There may be, I would like for you to join me on this great travel, to save this princess from certain death"
"I would gladly join you but, why me?"
"You are the strongest Wizard I know, force fields will be need and our other types of spell casting"

Will looks up at the Paladin who's now not standing in the door of the hut. He is standing in front of Will. Staring deeply into his eyes.
"I will join you... are there any other warriors that are following with?"
"Yes, allow me to get them to gather here, pack your things, great sir Will the Wise"

The Paladin was gone just as he came. And Will felt ready. He knew paladin Mike had a strong fuzz over the Princess of Hawkends. The small town they lived in. There were such great warriors like sir Mike and other more off ones. Will was one of them. He himself didn't not mind being away from the spotlight. Only certain people would come to his hut a little outside of the village. A few stopped him to perform magic in the town square. He was loved, yet not enough. There was something in him that felt broken. And unrequited love for the strongest Paladin of them all. Sir Mike.

But... you say. Sir Mike loves the princess. And so it was thought. But when true love meets no one can stop it. Not even you who fell in love. Love can show itself in many ways. And here is a story of one of the ways.

Will the Wise was done packing his things in a minute. His bag fit everything he needed. His wand, spell casting book, a map and many small things. Including a compass and a clock. To keep track of time. His tent strapped to the top of the bag. Water supply on the side of the bag. He was ready for another adventure. And right as he put the backpack over his shoulders the Paladin came rushing through.

"Meet me by the bridge by sunrise, not a minute late"
"Will do great sir Mike" Will had nodded. His cheeks a soft hue of pink.

The Paladin stormed out once again and the Wizard decided to go down to the market. On his way meeting many children who were eager to talk to him. A few wanting to be just like him. He explained to them as best as he could that not everything in his life was as it seemed. But the children were too young to understand. Yet they were still willing to listen.

He had made it down to the market by evening. Buying the things he could. Bread and fresh fish. Other herbs he could use  and gathering smiles. He wasn't old. He was younger than expected. He had done well in his school years. Learning his way to being a wizard quickly. Being one of the youngest in the small community of Wizards. He had earned his title at the ripe age of 20. And normally you would earn it at 30. He was a whole 10 years before his time.

A kid complimented his outfit on the way back home. His purple rope and hat were paired with a set of light brown pants and boots. His belt strapped with an extra wand and smaller book in case of emergency. Also a few medications in case of the worst.

He made it home and got a quick meal. Filling his empty stomach. The warm feeling got him walking back into the empty, dark forest. Where a special creature lives. She wasn't big but he wasn't small. She was old and big enough to carry two people.