Late hours p2

Same time thing as the last one!
Art cred; noodles_and_tea

Mike couldn't stop thinking about it. The small boy named Will who he had kissed. His soft pink lips against his own and fluffy brown hair he'd gotten to touch. They hadn't called each other after that day. Mike had kept going to work. Trying to convince himself that it was just a one time thing. Even if they both confessed. Mike still thought Will didn't like him.
"Don't fall asleep Wheeler!" Robin patted his back.
"Sorry, I just didn't get enough sleep..." Mike said, looking down at Robin.
"Okay, Steve! Take over here! I have to talk to the kid!"

Shit, was he about to be fired. What had he done? There hadn't been any customers. What could he have done wrong? Robin grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the back, pushing Steve out in the meantime. She sat him down in one of the chairs and sat across from him. Looking suspiciously at him.
"What happened? With Will?"
"N-Nothing!" Mike's voice was shaky. He felt like crying.
"Something definitely happened, so, spill the tea"
Mike looked down at his hands. His nails were chewed and his hands trembling.
"W-We... kissed..."
"Oh my god! Why are you sad then!"
"Be-Because we haven't talked since then... I have no proof that he likes me!"
Robin squinted at him. Intervening her fingers together. Thinking.
"Okay! So-"

Robin told Mike her plan. She wanted a big movie night. It didn't sound promising but it got better. She would somehow get Will to pick the movie. She said that Will never liked to look for good movies in store and would want to go into the back to see if there were some. She would get Mike to take him to the back leaving them alone to talk out their "feeeeellliinnngggss"
Mike hated the plan. But agreed anyways.
"Stevie! Call up your other kids! We are having a movie night! By the way, get Will to pick the movie, Dustin sucks at picking and so those Lucas"
"Max and El? What about them?" Steve looked mega confused.
"We all know Will has the best taste in movies"
"Alright alright!"

Steve had called up the others. Mike hadn't met them yet so this was gonna be the first time. But he had to meet Will first. To talk. Even if his brain told him to not. Mike stood at the counter for at least 2 hours after it all. It was getting near closing and he was scared Will wouldn't come. But the familiar door bell was heard when a small brown haired boy walked in. Mike's eyes set on him. And his eyes set on Mike. Mikes cheeks felt hotter and his stomach was fluttering with butterflies.

Will waddled up to the counter.
"Hey... Rob, do we have any good movies in the back?" Robin was sitting with wide eyes and a big smile looking at him.
"Mike, could you go with Will? I'm tired..."
"Y-yeah, sure!"

Robin winked at Mike once they walked back through the doors. Steve was packing his things when he said Hi to Will. They exchanged a few words while Mike walked over to the movie rack they had in the back. It was filled with new movies that were coming or once that were almost sold out. Steve left and Will walked over to Mike.
"C-Can I ask you something?" Will said. Breaking the long silence between them. Mike wanted to say something but just nodded and looked at him.
"...Yeah?" Mike was trying to stay focused but Will looked so cute in his sweater. The pretty fall colours of it shining in the dime light.
"Did you... actually like me or was it j-just a thing-"
"Yeah... I do" Mike cut him off.

Will stared at him. And Mike stared back. Both of their eyes the same dark brown colour. Will grabbed Mike's hand slowly. And Mike couldn't help it. He leaned down to the boy and kissed him. Will kissed him back in an instant. No hesitation. Mike put his hand around Will cheek, caressing it softly before breaking apart. Will smiled. A soft smile.

"Oh my god! You two are so cute!" Robin screamed, bursting through the door.

Here's part 2
I hope you enjoyed, this one is shorter
Word count: 735