-|Painting from the heart|-

Yay the car scene with emotions, lol
Art cred: noodles_and_tea
Enjoy!
;))

"Can I show you something?" This was it. Will was gonna show Mike his painting. He had been working on it for so long. And if Mike didn't like it, hsi feelings would crumble but that was fine. He couldn't actually use his words to tell Mike anyway.

He took the painting out from his bag. It was a bit broken but neatly wrapped up. He was gonna give it to Mike at the airport. But El got in the way. He was sure Mike hated him at this point. He was just gonna give him the painting and see. Sure he might lose his so-called best friend. But he wasn't a best friend anymore. They were friends, and only friends. Will handed the painting to Mike and He unraveled it slowly. Mike's eyes lighting up at the sight. He really liked it. It was cool.
"This is amazing! Did you paint this?" Mike said.
"Y-Yeah!" Will's face lit up in excitement.
"I-I mean my point is... see how your leading us here,"
Will points to one of the characters. It's holding a sword and a shield with a heart.
"Your.. guiding the whole party, inspiring us" Will continues.

Mike stares at the painting. At the character that's supposed to be him. What looks like his old d&d character.
"A-And see your coat of arms... it's a heart..."
Mike's stomach flutters at Will's statement.
"But that's what keeps this whole party together...Heart"

Will goes quiet. Know that if he continues he will break apart. He knew Mike was oblivious. So he thought he wouldn't understand. The painting was a show of how Will felt. What he wanted to tell Mike. But forced himself not too. But Mike understood. Every word went to his head and down to his stomach shooting fireworks. He now knew that Will liked him. The way Mike liked him. Will turned his head. Looking out at the deserted land.
"Will..." Mike said.
Will turned to him again. Mike had put the painting away and Will was sure he was gonna reject him. But Mike didn't. He grabbed Will's hand, holding them tight together and leaned forward towards Will. Mike pressed his lips against Wills. Only just now noticing that they were way softer than his. Will was melting at the touch. He kissed back at the raven haired boy he had been in love with for so long. He knew El would be devastated but she already knew Mike didn't love her. She had noticed everything. How Mike would look at Will and hide his blushing face. And right now Mike couldn't care less. He got to kiss the small brunette he only just now realised he loved.
"Man it's getting kinda gay back there" Argyle said, half high.

Will and Mike broke the kiss to look at Argyle. Jonathan's weird funny friend. He was high most of the time yet he still managed to be funny.
"What?" Jonathan said, not letting his eyes of the road.
"Nothin' man just keep the driving going"

Will turned away again. He didn't think Mike had actually kissed him. It felt surreal. Will thought it was a joke. He almost started crying before Mike placed his hand on Wills again. Will turned quickly to see Mike's face. He was smiling.
"I'm not joking Will... I like you"
Will was still in shock. His eyes filled with tears that ran down his face slowly one by one. Mike took him in his arms and hugged him, letting him cry onto his shoulder.
"I-I like y-you to-to" Will sobbed.
"I know... shhh, calm, I'm here"
Will just cried.

Jonathan stopped at a gas station and went outside with Argyle. They said they were going to buy something but Will could see them smoking weed from the back of the van. Mike had his hand in a firm grip around Wills even if he was fast asleep. He was snoring loudly. It was kinda funny. Will went to get out of the van but Mike dragged him back.
"N-No stay..." he said half asleep.
"Mike I'm going to get Jonathan and Argyle I will be back"
Mike just pulled Will closer to him. Will tried to resist but Mike pulled him down and he landed on his lap. It was a shock for both Will and Mike.
But Mike didn't complain. He held his arms around Will's waist and kissed him. Will hadn't expected the kiss and was still shocked that Mike was willing to kiss him, but he kissed him back. Will put his hands on Mike's cheeks feeling how he was out of breath. They pulled away for a second before kissing again. Mike tightening his grip on Will.
"Oi, stop! Mike!" Jonathan shouted as the door opened. But Mike didn't care. He kept kissing Will even if he was trying to get away for air.
"I didn't know your brother liked scrawny bottoms?" Argyle said, clearly high.
Mike pulled away looking at Argyle.
"I am not a bottom!"
"Are you not, Mikey?" Will joked, but it backfired as Mike melted and practically died over the nickname.
"Shit he is a bottom" Jonathan said and walked to the drivers seat. Starting the van and driving off.

I like the ending lol
Word count: 902