|- Out -|

No upside downsie sorry lmao
Art cred: noodles_and_tea

It was a normal day. School was just as usual. Lunch was closing in. And the Hellfire table was full with the friends.

But, a few left earlier. Leaving the original party to talk.

"Hey, what are you guys doing this weekend?" Max asked.

"Nothing much" Dustin answer staring at the two boys in front of him.

They were both caught up in a conversation. Too into it to even notice the question that had been asked.
"How about we have a sleepover!" El almost screamed.
"I'm down" Lucas added.

Both Dustin and Max said yes and the attention shifted too Will and Mike. Mike who was to caught up in staring at his boyfriend, didn't notice the eyes on him. And Will, who was giggling over something he had said.
They were holding hands under the table. Leaving no room between them as they sat next to each other.

"Hello? Earth to Mike and Will?" Max said, annoyed at their behavior. And just generally annoyed at Mike.
"What?" Will snapped back to the conversation.
"We're having a sleepover at El's, you guys coming?"
"Yeah, sure," Mike said.

-~^~^~^Time skip^~^~^~-

The weekend came and everyone had made it to El's cabin. Except Will and Mike.

"Does anyone else think they're together?" Lucas questioned.
"Yup, they are" Max laughed
"They are!?" Dustin shouted.
"You can see it loud and clear? They're flirting like all the time, holding hands, kissing-"
"Wait, kissing? They have kissed?!" El said, now excited.

Max looked at all of them with a funny smirk. She had walked in on them once. Without them noticing her. They were kissing in one of the school bathrooms. Max had almost wanted to take a picture.

"Yup, caught them once in the school bathroom"
"And we noticed this now?!" Dustin screams again.
"Dude, we made a bet like ten years ago that they would get together," Lucas laughed.
"Oh! Right, Lucas Imma need my 10 bucks"
"For fuck sake"

That's when the door knocked. El ran to open it. And the two boys were standing there.
"Sorry we're late, something came up" They smiled at each other.

They all sat down on the floor together in a circle. Mostly talking. Everyone was caught up in a big argument about their homework. El needing help with it and Dustin and Lucas having both the wrong answers, but refusing to listen to Max who had the right one. Will and Mike were, obviously, talking to each other. Whispering as the others yelled.

"Should we tell them today?"
"I mean... yeah probably" Mike answers the shorter boy. Staring at his lips.
He wanted to kiss him. But not in front of their friends. They didn't know how they would react. They were both scared that they were homophobic. But they still wanted to tell them.

"Everybody shut up! We are playing truth or dare now" Max yelled at the arguing boys.
"Alright truth or dare El..." Max continued.

The game went on. Everyone was almost screaming stuff but they were having fun. Until one question was asked. It was obviously Max who asked it"
"Will, truth or dare?"
"...Truth!"
"Are you dating someone?" Max smirked.

Will took a quick glance at Mike, almost asking for approval. And Mike looked back at him with a smile.
"...Y-Yes" Will answered.
"Oh my god, who?!"
"We need to know!"
"Are they hot?"
They all screamed in sync as Will melted into his arms.

"That's actually what we wanted to tell you guys..." Mike took Will's hand, staring at the embarrassed brunette.
"M-Me and Will are d-Dating" He stuttered.

They stared at them. All with the same blank face. Mike and Will now terrified of what they would say.
Until they all exploded. Screaming approvals.

"You guys are soooooo cute!"
"Knew it!"
"How long has this been going on?"
"I saw it in the bathroom so"
"Wait, what?" Mike interrupted the screams.

They all looked over at Max. She was smiling wide
"You two are not good at being discreet, I caught you two kissing in the school bathrooms like a week ago"
"Whoops-"

The rest of the night went like normal. Only that Will and Mike could now hug and cuddle like it was normal in front of their friends.
"Maybe we should be a little more discreet," Will whispered in Mike's arms.
"Yeah, glad it was Max though" Mike hugged him tighter. Smiling at his boyfriend.

Yas slay Max, we don't talk about the bathrooms not being gendered
Word count: 766