| Halloween |

Not me posting this a day after Halloween
Art cred: noodles_and_tea

At this time of year. Everyone was outside. Only a few unlucky souls have to stay inside. It was the night everyone went out trick or treating. It was the best night of the year.

The whole party had matching costumes. Except for the new girl Max. She wasn't in the gangs ghostbuster costume. But that's what you get when you join a new school right before Halloween.
Everyone had walked up to a house. Mike walking behind the whole party. Lucas and Dustin were obsessed with the girl. It got on Mike's nerves. This was supposed to be their night. She wasn't supposed to be here. Mike turned to look for Will. His best friend. But right as they got up to the house. Will was gone. He wasn't with the party. Mike could hear the others knock but this was way more important. Will could be in danger.

He walked off from the house. His steps quick. He didn't care if the others didn't tag along with him. He needed to find Will.
"Mike! Where are you going?" He hears Lucas shout. But he didn't care.
He kept walking. Walking around the whole area looking for Will. He was on one of the roads when he heard his name get called out. But it wasn't Lucas looking for him. No. It was a frightened voice. But it stopped right after.
Will was around here. And he wasn't out in plain sight. Mike ran around looking for his friend. And he found a back area. He was about to run there when another voice shouted his name.

"Mike? Seriously, what is it?" Lucas was in front of him again.
"Are you kidding me? Where is Will?" Mike said before running around the corner and down a few stairs.

He could hear someone breathing. And as he got down the stairs he found Will curled up into a ball with his knees to his chin. He took a hold of the boy shaking him like he needed to wake up. And Will woke up. His face was frightened. He was looking around him.

"Will! Will, what's wrong! I-I couldn't find you, are you hurt?" Mike asked frantically.
But nothing came out from Will's mouth. Just squirms. Something had happened. Mike took the boy into his arms, picking him up from the ground as the rest of the party came walking. They tried to grab a hold of Will but Mike had had enough of them.
"I got him! I got him! You guys continue trick or treating, I'm bored anyways" Mike said, walking away from the rest.

He walked with the boy through a few neighborhoods. Will was still shaken up by whatever had happened. And when they were almost at Mike's house. Will was able to speak.

"I'm sorry..."
"Hey, no it's o-okay..." Mike sounded nervous. Nervous because Will's face was adorable. Cuter up close.

They made it into the basement with Will being back to normal. Mike checked his clock. He and Will had matching ones on their wrists. It was about an hour until Jonathan was picking Will up. They had plenty of time to talk.

"Hey, do you wanna talk about it?" Mike asked, sitting down on the couch and grabbing some candy.

The doorbell rang as Will finished his talking. Mike had been almost too focused on him to even notice what he was talking about. He wanted to hug Will. Kiss Will. Will stood up grabbing his bag as he heard his brother's voice.

"Sometimes I think I'm going crazy..." Will said, going towards the first step.
But someone grabbed his hand. That someone caressed his cheek. And that someone pulled him in for a kiss. And that someone was Micheal Wheeler. Wills crush and soon-to-be-boyfriend. Their kiss only lasted a few seconds. But Mike smiled afterwards.
"If we're both going crazy we'll go crazy together?"
"Yeah, crazy together"

They laughed as they walked up the stairs to be greeted by Jonathan and Will's worried mom. Jonathan looked like he had gotten a real scolding for leaving his brother alone but he was also smiling as their mom hugged Will and rushed him out to the car. Will waving bye to his friend. His best friend. His boyfriend.

I legit just woke up - Sunny
Word count: 739